|部署・役職名||Senior Program Manager, Social Responsibility|
We are a global E－Commerce Company. Our Worldwide Sustainability Team is looking for Senior Program Manager, Social Responsibility, who will support strategies to ensure suppliers adhere to the highest ethical standards according to our company Supplier Code of Conduct and engage with cross－functional teams to mitigate the most material social risks within our supply chains.
Our Sustainability/Social Responsibility （SR） partners with internal businesses, suppliers, and service providers on a continuous improvement model, researching and identifying risks in places where we source and operate, and designing solutions to help understand and mitigate those risks.
Manage SR program in region
· Provide leadership, strategy, technical direction and maintain effective operation of SR in field establishment in region.
· Lead regional in－field program objectives by ensuring issues are accurately identified, addressed, resolved and documented within designated time frame.
· Explore, develop and drive SR in region program that deliver the optimum combination of social impact outcomes and business benefits － driving innovation, value creation and competitive advantage for our company.
· Keep abreast with industry wide issues and best practices, and constantly enhance and/or build most appropriate proactive initiatives to affect positive change.
· Assess manpower requirements and resources to ensure staff is properly allocated to support the needs of the business, and identify and develop bench－strength succession plans.
· Deliver an in－depth development program for SR team members outlining key duties and responsibilities.
Partnership with internal and external stakeholders
· Key contributor to the development/review of overall SR in region strategies and policies to drive success execution of objectives.
· Contribute to the organizational planning to achieve short ＆ long term departmental and business partner goals.
· Advise business teams on key SR issues that might impact sourcing or production plans, and provide recommendation.
· Establish positive collaborative relationships and workflow processes with cross functional teams, including SR internal team, business functions, legal, other regions SR, etc.
· Maintain strong relationships with key internal business partners to ensure ongoing support of SR in region initiatives and ensure appropriate SR resource coverage.
· Establish introductory relationships with specific interested constituencies and NGO’s in region.
· Develop and maintain positive relationships with appropriate government and NGO officials in region
· Provide routine and ad hoc analysis and forecasts of local, political, cultural and economic conditions.
【必須（MUST）】－ 10＋ years of experience driving ethical/responsible sourcing within global supply chains and/or operations.
－ Experience and proficiency in project/program management as it relates to human rights and labor practices.
－ Expertise in regional and international labor standards （e.g., ILO）
－ Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
－ Experience influencing key stakeholders both internal and external.
－ Written and Spoken English and Japanese
【歓迎（WANT）】－ Delivering results amidst resource constraints and ambiguity.
－ Developing and improving policies and processes.
－ Leveraging technology.
－ Delighting customers.
－ Leading through influence.
－ Communicating successfully across cultures, in writing and in person.
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|