|部署・役職名||Partner Marketing Manager|
As a Cloud Solutions Engineer [SE] in you will work closely with the Cloud Sales Team to execute pre－sales activities that will drive Sales activities within the region assigned. The SE must drive adoption of Cloud and solutions in partner settings by articulating the strengths of cloud business, understanding the requirements and match the solutions to deliver the wins
• Articulate and advise clients' cloud transition and transformation
• Work closely with Cloud partners to increase awareness, sales opportunities and revenue in the ecosystem
• Deliver presentations to customers, partners and public audiences on technology and solutions
• Analyze prospective partners’ and customers’ business requirements, go to market strategy, security, audit, retention, and other policies associated with protection or transfer of the data;
• Develop responses to RFIs and RFPs;
• Develop business proposals outlining solution to identified business, regulatory, and internal policies ＆ requirements;
• Build and develop relationships with key stakeholders and influencers within prospect’s accounts with a significant focus placed on continuous discovery, gap analysis and new opportunities development
• Participate in onsite and remote meetings and roadshows with prospective customers and partners as technology senior expert, conduct demos and pitch products and technologies throughout the sales cycle;
• Facilitate and manage customer evaluations, and proof of concept activities for solutions.
• Perform technical issues troubleshooting, and drive issue resolution during the pre－sale process
• Position compelling solutions targeted at solving the customer’s business problems, over and above specific technical requirements, and acting as technical advisor to the customer.
• Conduct hands－on demonstrations and knowledge transfer of solutions to customers/channel partners.
• Deliver trainings to partners
• Provide customer and market input to Product Management, Engineering, Customer Service, and other pertinent groups.
• Develop tools and templates, share with the Team to increase Team efficiency in pre－sales process
• Maintain and share knowledge on major industry developments; be capable of handling customer inquiries on these matters
• BS in computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent experience
• 5 or more years’ experience as Pre－Sales SE supporting sales and designing customer solutions based around storage software, storage hardware and/or backup software and hardware.
• Experience of cloud service and solution company is preferred.
Technical Knowledge should include many of the following:－
• Good understanding of IT storage software and computing architectures, including experience in storage and storage infrastructure, networks, operating systems and applications.
• Good working knowledge of SAN/NAS, Networking and Backup
• Strong knowledge of the Storage and Backup industry with the ability to evaluate the competitive strengths and weaknesses of products.
• Backup and/or Storage solution design experience
• Knowledge of Virtualization platforms like VMware, Hyper－V
• Knowledge of Databases like, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Oracle, storage networks （SAN/NAS）, Backup/Recovery, DR and BC （Business Continuity）.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft and Linux operating systems
• Strong knowledge of Cloud（Azure/AWS/other cloud）and APIs
• Security knowledge / Security certification are welcome
• Good presentation skills
• Ability to translate customers business requirements into technical solutions which deliver genuine benefits back to the business.
Analytical / Interpersonal Skills:
• Must be a good listener, creative, intuitive, and have the ability to resolve problems in potentially stressful situations.
• Must be a confident and assertive professional, acting as an independent but also capable of working within a team.
• Must display effective management of time and resources with strong project management skills.
• Must be an articulate, persuasive and polished oral and written communicator, able to effectively discuss and negotiate around technical issues.
• Self－motivated, customer oriented, resourceful and enthusiastic, showing an intense entrepreneurial mindset.