|部署・役職名||Manager, Field Service|
Manager, Field Service
Reporting into Sr Manager of Field Service, the Manager of Service will be responsible for managing the delivery of customer service to all customer accounts in Japan West region. Key responsibilities include, but not limited to, the day－to－day tactical, strategic and business management of all service delivery. Developing and disseminating relevant service reports for customers and internal functions and ensuring customer satisfaction through direct interaction with customers. In this position, you will work closely with the relevant Business Units, Account Management, and various Service functions and support teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Strategies for effective support of customers in your region are developed, agreed and executed amongst your direct management team and global BU.
2. Customer satisfaction is maintained and improved per targets
3. Managing and owning regional customer satisfaction to ensure service and escalation delivery
4. Revenue / Margin goals and resourcing levels are understood and achieved.
5. Appropriate service account management （i.e., site management） capabilities are established at each customer site, together with required technical skills.
6. Refinement and continuous improvement of service delivery infrastructure
7. Service revenues and costs are maintained aligned with business plan/budgetary requirements.
8. Owning service business P＆L and working alongside finance and operations counterparts to ensure success.
9. Key reporting and metrics are set up and maintained for each region and site
10. Support product quality and reliability improvements as indicated by data derived from your regions and global activity.
11. Represent company and our brand at customer meetings in your region.
12. Own the service delivery portion of company’s system lifecycle to our customers
13. Represent and promote our 4i values and commitment at all times.
14. Collaborates with key account customers to understand their business needs and strategic objectives, forms relationships with decision－makers and identifies, develops and closes enterprise services business opportunities.
15. Collaborates with our transformation organization to support company strategy implementation.
16. Identify and support synergistic business opportunities and overcome obstacles.
17. Ensures all activities are carried out in accordance with company policies , ethics and applicable laws.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field.
2. 10＋ years of relevant professional experience within a related industry.
3. 6－8 years of relevant experience in servicing capital equipment and customers.
4. 3－5 years experience managing/leading service organizations within a medium – large scale company.
5. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are required.
6. Demonstrated ability to work with cross－functional teams at all levels from individual contributors to executives.
7. Prior experience with international customers essential.
8. Superior influencing and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to influence change based on collaboration.
9. Demonstrated ability to drive change within organizations.
10. Strong business management skills. Must demonstrate proficiency with business cases, contracts and negotiation, etc.
11. Position requires significant travel. Must have the ability to obtain a valid passport and travel internationally as required.
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 従業員数1000人以上 年間休日120日以上 教育・研修制度充実|