|部署・役職名||【大手外資系企業/英語必須】Senior Design Engineer|
We aim to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible.
Our team is seeking an experienced, innovative, hands on and customer obsessed Senior Design Engineer to support the expansion of our Last Mile delivery network. Core responsibilities will include: realizing WW standard designs in available buildings, reviewing and updating existing installations in order to align with latest design solutions, adapting and localizing standard material handing solutions for application in country. In addition, as a member of the Design Engineering arm of the Engineering team, you will be responsible for identifying upgrade opportunities in the standard design components, documenting best practices and ensuring parity between regions to fully leverage continuous improvement. You will act as a key point of contact for the Engineering team, frequently partnering with leaders in the field, as well as other operational support functions and your WW counterparts. The core design ownership element of this role covers the under roof and yard flows of the Delivery Station.
This position requires strong leadership, deep customer focus, strong autonomy and exceptional project management skills. It will involve regular communication with executors and project sponsors at both the country and WW level, and requires you to be detail－oriented and comfortable partnering across functional business and technical teams. To be successful in this role, you need to pair strong analytical skills and a data－driven outlook with strong intuition.
This role will be based out of Tokyo and involves frequent travel to Australia and Singapore.
【必須（MUST）】· Engineering Degree
· 5＋ years’ experience in a similar senior design engineer role, ideally in fast－paced industrial, logistics or production/manufacturing environment
· 5＋ years’ experience in building and innovating processes and/or processing equipment in a relevant field
· Experience in dealing with material handling, flow and capacity
· Business level English language skills
· Knowledge and ability to use standard design and development tools e.g. AutoCAD, MS Visio
【歓迎（WANT）】· MBA, MSc or MEng （Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent）
· Qualified in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
· Certified OE Black Belt or Green Belt
· Expertise in Lean Management, Six Sigma and other OE tools
· Advanced data analysis skills and an expert in using supporting tools e.g. Minitab, JMP, MS Excel, MS Access, SQL
· Excellent Project Management skills
· Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with business partners and key stakeholders and the ability to work under pressure in a cross functional organization
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実|