|部署・役職名||Public Cloud Implementation / Construction|
Department Introduction and Overview: The
IT Infrastructure Services Department, as our information system department, plans, introduces, and operates IT infrastructure. Our company is largely composed of retail departments （sales offices, etc.） and wholesale departments, and this recruitment position is related to the retail department.
The IT Infrastructure Service Department （Retail Department） provides the following services.
● Providing users with digital workspaces such as desktop, mobile, Office products, voice and video communication tools
● Providing network infrastructure at data centers, sales offices / head offices
● Providing server infrastructure / cloud environment, etc. to business application development departments
● Data center operation management
● Planning and execution of security measures ●
Providing market data services （MDS）, etc.
IT with a sense of project scale of tens of millions to billions that supports an organization with 15,000 employees and about 130 sales offices You will be in charge of the infrastructure. In addition, from a leading position, you can consistently look at the formulation of a medium－ to long－term roadmap, examination of the architecture, introduction and operation.
Responsibilities and responsibilities:
We will take care of the following regarding the introduction / construction / maintenance of the public cloud environment.
● Cloud introduction plan / policy concept for in－house system, promotion of implementation project
● Consideration for introducing new service from public cloud
While introducing AWS, the number of systems used is increasing day by day, and we will increase the number of staff to respond including the introduction of GCP.
● Experience in designing and building infrastructure （server experience, welcome）
is a plus
● Experience in cloud services such as AWS / GCP / Azure
＊ Securities sales representative qualification: Type 1 required （acquire if not qualified）