|部署・役職名||PC Environment Charge / Planning and Project Management|
Job / Group Overview: The
IT Infrastructure Services Department, as our information system department, plans, implements, and operates IT infrastructure. Our company is largely composed of retail departments （sales offices, etc.） and wholesale departments, and this recruitment position is related to the retail department.
The IT Infrastructure Service Department （Retail Department） provides the following services.
● Providing users with digital workspaces such as desktop, mobile, Office products, voice and video communication tools
● Providing network infrastructure at data centers, sales offices / head offices
● Providing server infrastructure / cloud environment, etc. to business application development departments
● Data center operation management
● Planning and execution of security measures ●
Providing market data services （MDS）, etc.
IT with a sense of project scale of tens of millions to billions that supports an organization with 15,000 employees and about 130 sales offices You will be in charge of the infrastructure. In addition, from a leading position, you can consistently look at the formulation of a medium－ to long－term roadmap, examination of the architecture, introduction and operation.
We will take care of the following tasks regarding the internal business PC environment.
● Planning and project management for improving the PC environment ●
Maintenance and vendor management of the current environment
● Negotiations with officers and planning departments, promotion of projects
● Troubleshooting, response to inquiries from end users
＊ Our mission is to provide a stable infrastructure environment, and we are composed of a team that carries out maintenance and renewal projects.
＊ Team members are in charge of various projects while rotating.
＊ In addition to maintaining the current environment, there is an urgent need to plan an infrastructure that is more secure and easier to use.
● 3 years or more of PM experience at a business company / consultant / SIer
● Basic knowledge of Microsoft products
● Communication skills
that can handle negotiations with executives and planning departments without problems :
● Active Directory / Exchange Server / Microsoft 365 construction / operation experience
＊ Securities foreigner qualification: Type 1 required （if you do not have the qualification, you will need to obtain it）