|部署・役職名||Transformation Div/API Developer / Consultant|
Job description [Description of department/product]
Responsible for supporting around 15 application teams in the API development, using .NET technologies, AS/400 Life/J BO technologies and Azure cloud; Azure API management and App Services.
1. Guiding API developers in the design of the APIs on both technical as well as functional scope
2. Safeguarding and developing standards and reviewing APIs before go－live.
3. Hands－on support in case of lower matured teams on API development using these technologies.
4. Contributing to the overall data strategy, of which API－nalization is a big part
6. Provide guidance and supervision to new / lower level engineers, developers, staff, consultants, etc.
7. Perform other related work as needed.
[Selling Points of This Position]
・ Working with both engineers internally as well as with vendors in a diverse, complex environment, aiming to simplify the landscape of data flows.
・ Business to acquire knowledge of existing systems and new technologies
In particular, you can gain deep knowledge related to new technologies
・ Newest Azure cloud technologies, like Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Synapse and LogicApps
・ Agile work method
[Perspective of Future Career in this Position]
An opportunity to extend your career as a Senior Software Engineer, Scrum Master or other job.
・ At least 5 years of experience in system planning, design, development, implementation, and maintenance
・ C＃ development experience （Java practical development experience can be acceptable
・ Web application development experience
・ ASP.NET （IIS） server setup or maintence experience
・ Comprehension of Open API （Understand basic concepts of Open API）
・ Source code analytical skills
・ Business level Japanese
・ Basic level English
・ Agile / Scrum delivery experience
・ Experience of DXC SMART platform （Understand BO）
・ Experience using a public cloud platform （Azure/AWS/other）
・ Experience working with AS/400