Customer Delivery Management:
· Focused approach on delivery to handle periodic governance client meeting.
· Consistency in operations to Share periodic report and adherence to all compliance.
· Adherence to procedures when in demand.
· Able to sense the pulse of customer by having continuous interaction over voice, Emails and Remote screen sharing to resolve issues with in the SLA.
· Provisioning and de－provisioning in platforms like Active Directory, Identity Management, SAP, etc.
· Identify gaps in the current UAM landscape, provide recommendation to bridge the gaps, help customers to new UAM processes.
· Supporting two－factor （like Password ＋ One Time Code） authentication platform.
· To provide technical support; answering support queries
· To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
· To take ownership of user access problems and be proactive when dealing with user’s access issues.
· Logging / verifying customer details in the user management system.
· Identifying the issue and categorizing / prioritize the incident.
· Referring KnowledgeBase for workaround / resolution and attempting resolution
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a prerequisite.
· Ability to work effectively in a dispersed team and individually.
· Routing / chasing of tickets with other Resolver groups.
· Recording trend of calls and identifying outages proactively
· Identifying the trend of calls / tickets and highlighting it to Team Lead as applicable for outage confirmation
· On－time delivery of periodic reports and compliance reports.
【歓迎（WANT）】Understanding of user access management domain, typical processes and controls.
· Understanding of security related concepts such as authentication, authorization, role, permissions, groups, rules etc.
· ID administration technical skills in one or more of the following areas
o Mainframe （CICS,RACF）
o Unix （Solaris, AIX）
o Windows AD, NT
· Good communication skills – spoken and written.
· Manage and prioritize day－to－day activities and projects within the team to meet deadlines
· Fast learner and effective trainer of new technologies and procedures in a constantly changing environment.