|部署・役職名||（Manager / Associate Director） Corporate and Healthcare Compliance, Japan|
The primary purpose of this role is to provide corporate and healthcare compliance （HCC） support for Japan office.
The role is responsible for providing business guidance, implementing standards and regional standard operating procedures and delivering training relative to Japan legislation, regulations, guidance and codes associated with healthcare compliance.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
Provide business guidance and consultation across the company's Japan business, including interactions with healthcare professionals, government officials and third－party intermediaries.
In collaboration with the Japan Head of Compliance and Legal, deploy and help maintain internal controls, risk assessments and compliance monitoring plans to ensure that colleagues and business partners follow company policies and procedures in addition to partnering on development and execution of training.
• Support the Japan Head of Compliance and Legal in implementing and operationalizing policies and procedures, working closely and in collaboration with the business functions.
• Maintain a working knowledge of developments in applicable legislation, regulations and codes, as well as initiatives and enforcement trends on a local, regional and global scale, and actively share such information across relevant functions.
• Manage day－to－day operations of the local HCC function.
• Participate in internal HCC related committees.
• Develop effective communication and compliance training for the business on HCC initiatives.
• Participate in HCC related meetings held by local industry associations and healthcare authorities.
• Respond to requests for information by the Global Compliance audit and inspection team and implement corrective actions and preventative actions （CAPAs） resulting from HCC Audits.
• Lead, or collaborate on, as appropriate, the development, management and implementation of various technology solutions, compliance related systems or processes in support of business needs.
• Manage additional projects as identified, in support of key HCC strategies.
【必須（MUST）】At least 5 years’ experience in corporate compliance for a pharmaceutical company with significant experience in day－to－day operations of healthcare compliance programs.
Detailed knowledge of Japan compliance regulations, laws and standards.
Experience in continuous improvement for compliance programs.
Please understand that that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.