|部署・役職名||Manager, Digital Marketing|
＊This is a people manager role＊
We are looking for an experienced Marketing leader who wants to build and run a world－class digital marketing team. We are part of the Devices business based in Tokyo, Japan.
Our products connect consumers to the apps and games they love on these devices through our app store and related products. We also support the developers of these apps and games with the mobile commerce services that power unique experiences in their content. Our business in Japan represents one of our largest international marketplaces. Our team is responsible for all in－market activities including Business Development, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Operations.
As the Manager of Marketing your primary mission will be to ensure that the activities of our marketing function are strategic, efficient, scalable, and customer obsessed. You will do this as a leader within this business and responsible for hiring and developing your people in addition to delivering the revenue and profitability goals of the business.
This is not an easy role. We are in a challenging business that is constantly evolving in a dynamic marketplace. There is no simple direct response marketing solution. You are experienced in multiple channels and tactics as a ”full stack” marketer and willing to continuously learn and improve in order to develop a team of marketers who can do the same. You cannot be afraid of failure and you must be willing to invest for the long－term by ensuring your team understands how to delivery truly incremental results. You must understand the basics of experiment driven decision making. In this role you will accountable for the overall performance of our Marketing function. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and fill in any gaps on your team, executing any critical tasks that will help our business grow.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Build and lead the team; define the marketing strategies that will guide your team and the rest of our business
· Work cross－functionally with marketing, finance, product, sales, insights and analysts, legal, and PR to deliver high quality channel management and programs
· Continually raise the bar on development of new tests and garner learnings across website, blog, email and sales enablement channels with a customer－first focus
· Develop mechanisms, processes, and measurement of all channels to understand what is working and what needs improvement across channels
· Enable partner marketing teams and product marketing to leverage channels to drive adoption for new products and services
· Own operations and prioritization of channel resources; conduct monthly business reviews and annual resource planning
· Ability to identify global stakeholder needs, implement prioritization
【歓迎（WANT）】－ 7＋ years of relevant work experience in Marketing role
－ 3＋ years of experience working in a high－tech software or services organization
－ B.S. or equivalent Bachelors degree
－ Must have previous people management experience
－ Must have fluent English language ability, ideally native level as this role requires a lot of writing
－ Must have business level Japanese language abilities, must be able to conduct business meetings in Japanese
－ Must have experience with Excel and Pivot Tables
－ MBA or Masters degree
－ Experience with full－stack marketing including brand, acquisition, activation, engagement, monetization, and retention
－ Strong writing skills and e－commerce marketing experience