|部署・役職名||Senior Product Specialist, Digital Logistics/ Labs － ヨーロッパ最大級の外資系ソフトウェアベンダー|
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Digital Logistics solution portfolio is covering end－to－end and networked logistics business with integration to orders and freights operations between companies and is embedded in company's Intelligent Enterprise platform to create continuously learning, resilient and responsive supply chains. Connecting strategic and operational supply chain planning and execution, infused with intelligent technologies, enables planners and operators to make business decisions rooted in real－time facts and execute these decisions from a modern and intuitive user experience. External data around customer’s demand, supplier’s ability to deliver, traceability of goods on the move, and risk factors provide for intelligent visibility embedded in the logistics to grow the business with confidence.
The Digital Supply Chain organization for Labs Japan focuses on adoption growth of strategic digital supply chain products in the context of Industry4.0, company’s strategic important initiatives on supply chain and manufacturing area. The flagship solution in this Line of Business are Transportation Management （TM） and Extended Warehouse （ EWM） and Logistics Business Network （LBN）, which are fast－growing cloud offering with more than hundreds of customers globally across different industries.
The Digital Supply Chain Labs Japan is part of the Digital Supply Chain Product Engineering, which develops and delivers whole end－to－end coverage of market－leading digital supply chain and manufacturing products in the world－wide operations. Core responsibilities are to drive adoption growth of focused products in the market aligned with sales and services organization, generating awareness and understandings from customers and ecosystems through architecting solutions, help customer’s roadmap , support partner’s onboarding , driving market feedback into the product roadmap, C－level communication and expert level guidance for increased solution adoption.
Acting as a expert and representative of this LoB, responsibilities also include collaboration across other LoB’s to foster interoperability and representing company’s broader platform and portfolio to the customer. As a member of the Global Digital Supply Chain strategic partnerships＆Industry4.0, the Senior Solution Specialist directly reports to Digital Supply Chain Labs japan head.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Drives adoption growth
• Articulates the value of our solutions （thought leadership）
• Researches and monitors market trends and external influences that effect our solution offering
• Develop solution strategies and road maps together with the Development organization
• Provide asset content and drive positioning together with regional teams and solution marketing
• Enables field organization and partners for proactive, value－based selling
• Develops effective working relationships and trusted advisor status with key customers and partners
• Maintains and grows the global partner eco－system to complement our solutions
【必須（MUST）】• Ability to articulate clear business problems and explain how technology can address in detail
• Strong team collaboration
• Deep understanding of Logistics discipline widely and ERP solutions and architecture
• Strategic and entrepreneurial skills with ability to be creative, flexible and adaptable
• Track record of strong execution to exceed goals
• Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, proven track record of building strong credible relationships
• Language （Fluent in Japanese conversation and presentation , Advanced in English）
• Minimum 8＋ years’ experience related to supply chain logistics software solutions in sales, solution management, consulting or pre－sales roles
【歓迎（WANT）】• Strong project management skills with the ability of multi－tasking and dealing with competing priorities
• Proven virtual team skills in a global organization
• Strong analytical and problem－solving skills
|アピールポイント||新規事業 管理職・マネージャー 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|