|部署・役職名||Lead （Network） Technical Engineer Technical Management|
The Lead Network Technical Engineer （Lead （N）TE） function is required for complex customer networks supported by multiple Technical Engineers （TE） in order to ensure global consistency, full alignment and to manage all Technical Management （TM） service deliverables of customer networks.
• Within the Technical Management Offer, the Lead Engineer is associated to the set－up of TM COE, group of TEs providing global customer support around connectivity products line,
• The Lead Technical Engineer is the prime customer contact for operational technical topics and hold global accountability on the group of TE’s assigned on the customer network along the integration/project phase and/or the run/operate phase,
• This Lead TE accountability targets a high－standard quality in term of implementation. He ensures the right level of conformity and a seamless transition and transformation of customer services.
• Transition phase : In close relationship with the ATD and/or Solution Consultants and/or Technical Excellence Partner
• Contribute actively in early project phase
• Develop and test new configuration templates to implement the Customer solution,
• Specify with the Customer the acceptance testing procedures for complex MACDs in relation to the network infrastructure
• Ensure the technical guidance towards the TM COE Team in term of technical documentation, knowledge sharing towards, configuration guidelines
• Manage escalation linked to implementation issue
• Operation phase: In close relationship with the Customer Service Director
• Ensure technical leadership in Change and Release Management, Availability, Security and Continuity Management on customer network （see details below）
• Transversal security projets :
• Drive improvements project plan under IBO Security Officer guidance
• Seek for and promote automation opportunities in all the phases and COE activities to streamline the delivery process, to secure change implementation and to ensure regular audit mechanisms.
As change implementer and as TM COE leader
• Follow and comply to the global Change Management Process and take into account customer specifics requirements if needed,
• Ensure the Right First Time and the Right On Time of the TM COE team for all type change implementations
• Target the Zero－outage for all changes issued by the TM COE by promoting knowledge transfer, clear configuration guidelines, templating, setting the right level of control and validation
• Perform post－implemenation review in case of change failure/ incident linked to a change.
As change implementer and as TM COE leader
• Overall accountability of the implementation phase of the Release Management process for the assigned Customer,
• Manage Release Management policy specific to the assigned Customer.
• Ensure the proper derisking before any major release activities （release notes analysis and pilots）
• Plan and schedule the Release Management activity within TM COE in synch with CSM/CM community.
• Provide L3 Incident Management support in case of major crisis （and this case only） on top of the TM COE to bring.
• Ensure the maintainance of Engineeering and Security standards by auditing regularly the network and devices to ensure and revise company and security standards （IOS review, new security templates, … ） by the TM COE Team
• Ensure continuous operation and minimize the effect of planned downtime through the knowledge of network by implementing the changes effectively with the capability for swift workarounds.
• Hold SIP and ensure the Implementation of technical recommendations outlined in the SIP to improve the availability
【歓迎（WANT）】Should have fundamental knowledge of Network Layer 1, 2 and 3 and have network OSI level troubleshooting skills. Strong Network skills are mandatory. Good understanding the network related OBS products
Strong and practical knowledge of all tools used in Service Transition CMRM （Salto, MachX, Prod＋, XConf, Toscan）.
Expert level in WAN, LAN, WLAN, SDWAN, SDLAN
Strong understanding of the organization and the current working model roles and responsaibilities,
Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal ＆ Excellent active listening skills. （workshops animation, interaction with many stakeholders）
Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
Ability to work under pressure and deal with multiple tasks.
Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
Self－driven and able to work under minimal supervision
Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
Experience with large－scale organizational change efforts.
Change management certification or designation desired.
Willing to work in 24x7 environment.