|部署・役職名||Manager, ABM Seller Recruiting|
We are looking for a Sales Leader in Japan to join our Marketplace team. Marketplace Business represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market and customer base of B2B, and the Marketplace Team is reinventing the way Sellers reach business Customers. This emerging business is in the early stages of an exciting multibillion dollar opportunity and this role will lead New Seller Recruitment for the Marketplace team.
The Sales Leader has end to end accountability for recruiting new Sellers to increase selection available for business Customers. She or he will lead a team of direct and dotted line reporting Sales Teams to 1） create a data driven sales strategy with key input and output goals to grow the business, 2） execute the sales strategy with excellence by working with team members, 3） analyze Sales pipeline and multifaceted Seller level data with team members to identify and solve Seller pain points, and 4） define new Sales processes to improved efficiency and productivity of the team. This position will require hands－on data driven decision making, developing and coaching team members, the ability to influence internal and external partners, and may provide project management opportunities.
· Develop New Seller Recruiting sales strategy with various global stakeholders, and execute with excellence.
· Identify and create business goals, and create plans to achieve strong growth goals.
· Set and review individual Sales goals for each team members, and hold team accountable for performance.
· Create new sales and lead generation processes to improve team productivity
· Attract top talent, develop a high performing team, and establish team culture embracing our Leadership Principles.
· Create mechanisms to track progress and report on the state of the business weekly, month, and quarterly.
[Work Life Harmony]
We believe that it is important for you to have a balanced work like harmony to spur innovation and promotes a fulfilling and flexible work style to meet the lifestyle of each employee. （Example: Flex Time, Work From Home, Maternity / Parental / Family Care Leave）
· 7＋ years in a Sales or Business Development role, 3＋ years in a management position.
· Native level Japanese with strong verbal negotiation skills.
· Fluency in English to write compelling business documents and to verbally communicate with senior executives.
· Proven analytical skills and ability to influence people both internally and externally.
· Proven track record of recruiting talent, managing and developing a team.
· Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders globally.
· Hands on experiencing using MS Excel and a CRM tool to optimize sales pipeline
· Marketing automation, lead generation and nurturing experience
· Experience in eCommerce
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実|