|部署・役職名||Head of Student Programs, Japan|
We hire thousands of students around the world each year. The Student Programs （SP） team mission is to attract, hire, and integrate the best student talent from all backgrounds to build the future of our global workforce. We are responsible for finding diverse, bar－raising students, delivering a frustration－free candidate and intern experience, and ultimately connecting top talent to the most in－demand opportunities.
The Senior Manager of Japan Student Programs will lead a team of recruiters in Japan and be responsible for owning the strategy and execution for hiring top student/university talent for technical and non－technical roles. You and your team will effectively manage hiring across the university recruiting lifecycle of demand management, attraction, recruitment, placement, and onboarding. To achieve this you will partner with senior business leaders, HR and Talent Acquisition leaders, and Finance to understand and deliver against the businesses talent needs and measures of success. The role will also foster strategic relationships with university faculty and career centers and work to grow our reputation as an employer of choice for graduates, leveraging research on market conditions and best practices.
· 7 years of recruiting, project management, or HR experience
· 3＋ years of experience building, coaching, and managing a team（s）
· Demonstrated success in developing strategy, driving process improvement, and delivering results for key stakeholders
· Strong business acumen, consulting, and influencing skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills; excellent presentation skills.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent post－secondary degree
· Fluent English and Japanese
· Experience working in global organisation
· Demonstrated innovation and recruitment thought leadership
· The ability to create world－class standards with recruitment processes and tools.
· An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
· Experience in fast－paced tech environment
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 Uターン・Iターン歓迎 新規事業 海外事業 管理職・マネージャー 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|