|部署・役職名||Engagement Marketing Specialist|
We are seeking a highly motivated, passionate, results－driven, customer obsessed seasoned professional to define customer relationship strategy for one of the most selling device products. The person in this role will drive customer engagement in the Japan market, using our marketing placements and traffic channels. They will work to develop an engagement strategy, launch the program, and then test and optimize the engagement campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be equally comfortable thinking strategically, generating innovative ideas for growth, as well as ensuring tactical details are executed. They will have outstanding business acumen into Japanese consumers, excellent analytical abilities, superior written and verbal communication skills, and ability to influence and lead cross－functional teams. They will have deep experience in consumer product marketing and merchandising, demonstrated ability to drive website optimization and conversion in both mobile and online channels. The ideal candidate will embody and inspire a positive, high－energy, results－oriented culture in their team. They will know how to manage multiple milestones and shifting requirements in a fluid, fast－moving environment. They will be a self－starter, comfortable with ambiguity, able to think big （while paying careful attention to detail）, and will enjoy working in a fast－paced dynamic environment.
· Drive device usages/customer engagement, includes developing and executing new initiatives through communications plans across multiple channels （e.g., device UI, email, on－site, social）
· Research and identify new opportunities using customer behavioral data
· Independently execute plans while working with key internal stakeholders and a cross－functional team of business, marketing and merchandizing, internal development team, designers and operations managers
· Identify best practices to drive a best－in－class experience across all touch points with customers
· Role is global in nature – will work with teams in other markets.
· 6＋ years of relevant work experience in marketing, including launching strategic consumer products or services
· Experience using data to test hypotheses and measure success
· A demonstrated history of success in data intensive quantitative analysis and recommendations
· Aptitude to analyze, communicate and present metrics effectively to support recommendations
· Ability to generalize learnings and share across distributed organization
· Ability to leverage insights （qualitative and quantitative） to design and implement innovative and bold strategic vision
· High attention to details
· Self－motivated and comfortable working in ambiguous environment, with minimal supervision
· Significant experience in successfully taking ownership and delivering results in a fast－paced and dynamic business environment
· Be comfortable in getting hands dirty to get things done
· Strong influencer with excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills in both Japanese and English （native level Japanese and business level English （TOEIC: 850 or above））
· Bachelor’s degree is required
· Past experience driving consumer product or services management
· SQL proficiency
· Master of Business Administration （MBA） is a plus
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 新規事業 海外事業 マネジメント業務なし 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|