|部署・役職名||Senior Product Manager|
As a Senior Product Manager, you will define, execute, and deliver a product roadmap that adds great value to our customers. You will participate in developing the strategy and vision for the product, and you will develop and look after product roadmaps and features based on team strategy and vision. This role is inherently cross－functional －－ you will work closely with marketing, design, business development, finance and executive teams to bring features to market and develop and grow business opportunities.
A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications that customers love. You must be customer centric, resourceful, team oriented, an effective communicator, a self－starter, comfortable with ambiguity, able to think big （while paying careful attention to detail）, and enjoy working in a fast－paced dynamic environment. You must have the ability to quickly formulate plans that are deeply backed by data and execute across many work functions simultaneously.
· Define creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
· Lead strategic initiatives such as forming the Go－to－Market plan and product management and work with a cross－functional team of business, marketing and merchandising, designers and operations managers.
· Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application.
· Create buy－in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
· Manage prioritization and trade－offs among customer experience, partner experience, performance and operational support load.
· Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
· Role is global in nature – will work with teams in other markets.
【必須（MUST）】· 8＋ years of relevant work experience in consumer product or services, product management, project management, and/or marketing.
· Self－motivated and comfortable working in ambiguous environment, with minimal supervision.
· Experience in successfully delivering results in a fast－paced and dynamic business environment.
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
· Ability to leverage insights （qualitative and quantitative） to design and implement innovative and bold strategic vision.
· Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen （strong Bias for Action）.
· Street smarts and willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what's necessary.
· PC skills; Advance on Excel （Pivot table/Data analysis）, Intermediate on Word/PowerPoint.
· Strong influencer with excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills in both Japanese and English （native level Japanese and business level English （TOEIC: 850 or above））.
· BA/BS required.
· Past experience driving consumer product or services management including launches.
· High－technology consumer products management.
· Master of Business Administration （MBA） is a plus.
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 新規事業 海外事業 マネジメント業務なし 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|