|部署・役職名||Business Intelligence Analyst|
· Work with business partners （Product/Program/Sales Managers） from multiple project areas and define analytical approach for the analysis required in each area. This includes translating complex or ambiguous business problem statements into analysis requirements.
· Derive business insights from analysis and make recommendations and suggestions.
· Drive to the heart of the problems and identify root causes.
· Proactively identify problems with significant business impact and create actionable priorities.
· Develop weekly/monthly/quarterly curve of annual goals using historical data.
· Build comprehensive reports to track business/project performance （daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly） and help business partners identify what is working/not－working.
· Build metrics tables for business review documents.
· Extract data from Redshift databases and serve internal customers mainly business partners.
· Work with a central BI team in US and India to align on metrics definitions and centralization projects.
· Audit data and work with data owners to guarantee data fidelity.
【歓迎（WANT）】· Extract data from multiple large scale Redshift databases using efficient queries.
· Develop automated reports in Excel and Tableau.
· Translate large amount of data into useful information.
· Interact with stakeholders from multiple project areas effectively.
· Deal with ambiguity and in a fast paced environment.
· Read business documents written in English to understand the business,
· Write paragraphs in English to outline the details of analysis, insights and recommendations
· Candidates must be fluent in both Japanese and English
· Experience in data mining/analysis, working extensively in large scale databases and data warehouses （6＋ years）
· Experience in advanced SQL operations （6＋ years, Redshift preferred）
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
· Strong analytical skills with a bias towards understanding customer behavior
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· BA/BS degree
5＋ years of relevant experience in the areas of Business Intelligence, Analytics or Consulting in an e－commerce environment or related field.