• 勤務地：横浜の3つ星ホテル （客室300室弱、レストラン1つ）
• Provide supervision, direction and leadership of the strategies and operations of the newly acquired hotel in accordance with Far East’s objective and quality standards.
• Set a clear vision for the management team and to work closely with the team to ensure positive financial returns with profits to ensure the smooth running of the property.
• Lead the management team to effectively manage the various functional areas to maximize financial performance and fulfill guests’ satisfaction while upholding Far East Hospitality’s and the property’s core business values.
• Strategise and lead organizational growth to stay ahead and relevant of competition and trends, and to seize potential business opportunities.
• Direct maximization of revenues by anticipating market trends and possible shifts, and to develop and monitor business plans.
• Conduct regular meetings with the Head of Departments and safeguard the quality of both internal and external operations.
• Represent the property for civic, business, industry and local government matters, including statutory and legal regulations.
• Establish and oversee the employment and development of staff. Communicate with the management team and all employees regularly.
• ポジションタイトル：General Manager
【必須（MUST）】• Minimum Degree in Business/Hotel/Hospitality/Travel/Tourism/Leisure.
• Minimum 6 to 10 years of work experiences in Hotel Management. （Candidates with work experiences in Hotel Pre－Opening, organizational and strategic planning, developing financial and budget reports will be fantastic！）
• Business proficient in both English and Japanese （JLPT1/JLPT2） language, spoken and written.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• willing to relocate to Yokohama, Japan.
• be able to commence work soon