|部署・役職名||R＆D Director － Skincare|
This position leads all technical work associated with our Japanese 3rd party manufacturing suppliers and Quasi Drug innovation scouting and technology development for APAC and global portfolio.
Your responsibilities includes eveloping a 3rd party manufacturing strategy to ensure we are working with the most innovative and capable 3rd party manufacturing in Japan, and successfully influences other functions to take this assessment / strategy into account when selecting 3rd party manufacturings for specific projects. Working with APAC team, you shall ensure all 3rd party manufacturing work is completed on time and to a high standard.
You shall also lead external technology scouting by networking with Japanese vendors or third party manufacturer to recommend robust pipeline of Quasi Drug technology and drive the delivery of the program working with Product Development, Formulation, and Advanced Technology group in APAC and USA.
1. Lead a team of 4－6 professionals in Japan. Be accountable of development of the direct reports through collaborative development effort with matrix managers of the reports. Analyze upcoming business needs and team capacity to proactively recommend hiring plan. Develop action plans for direct reports’ engagement and execute to nurture positive energy and engaging team culture. Be accountable of daily coaching of direct reports, both in technical and leadership development.
2. Work together with APAC 3rd party manufacturing director, valuate 3rd party manufacturing’s capability and capacity, and provide strategic proposal on the partnership on new emerging new technologies and new product forms by understanding consumer and market trend.
3. Partner with Product Integrity team to identify and qualify suppliers to support 3rd party manufacturing qualification （eg. SPF, analytical, safety testing ）
4. Manage Japan－based 3rd party manufacturing team and deliver APAC 3rd party manufacturing projects on time and with high quality through working closely with Product Development and Supply Chain teams, under technical guidance of APAC 3rd party manufacturing director.
5. Proactively recommend new QD active pipeline and collaborate with APAC AT director for information gathering and screening.
6. Manage NDAs and related agreement with external partner to scout new and emerging technology of Quasi Drug.
7. Lead QD projects and provide problem solving or improve work process to accelerate actualization of new QD innovation for our company.
【必須（MUST）】1. A bachelor's degree or above in Chemistry/ Bio－chemistry/ Chemical Engineering or a related
2. More than 8 years of working experience in the cosmetic R＆D formulation or process
development departments and minimum 3 years of team and projects’ management
3. Excellent engaging communication capability with broad range of technical talents and senior
4. Proven people development skills with daily coaching. With passion to grow team capability.
5. Strong strategic thinking and project management skills.
6. Preferred to have strong connection in the cosmetic industry, understand external
environment’s impact on cosmetic innovation needs.
7. Fluent in English and Japanese to manage sensitive communications with Japan－based