|部署・役職名||HR Shared Services Manager|
Leads and motivates the HR Services Team to deliver high quality, responsive and efficient HR Services activities to internal customers.
Acts as a Talent and Team Builder to ensure the ongoing development of the HR Services Teams’ skills/competences and that resource levels are optimized to meet business needs, and that there is sufficient contingency for key processes in the event of absence, turnover or unforeseen events.
Responsible for delivering high quality and timely services in line with defined Service Levels within Service Level Agreement, measuring performance versus SLA, improving operational effectiveness and efficiency to deliver ”Easy Employee Experience”, ensuring appropriate escalation pathways are in place to resolve problems.
Responsible for overseeing the HR service delivery model, utilizes best practices and a continuous improvement to improve internal efficiencies and external service delivery.
Acts as a key stakeholder with Senior Stakeholders within Japan Business － builds positive working relationship with: Country HRBPs, functional HRBP, Business Leaders, and regional central HR Services teams.
Participates as an active member of the Japan HR Council, providing a proactive contribution to HR policy and decision making with the aim of driving One Employee Experience.
Responsible for delivery of change or transformation projects within EAJP HR Services, including deployment and utilization of Digital Technology to increase service delivery and efficiency.
Ensures operational costs are in line with relevant budgetary controls
【必須（MUST）】• Preferred to have 5＋ years of HR experience
• Experience in Shared Services Centre environment is required
• Leadership: Ability to lead, motivate and build talent
• Management experience within a Human Resources Department Experience of operating within a large complex
organization at management level
• Experience of operating within a fast－paced, dynamic and results oriented shared services environment
• Very good knowledge of Labor Law of Japan
• Strong influencing/convincing and stake holder engagement skills
• Business Level English