|部署・役職名||Senior Agile Delivery Manager|
1. Tailoring Agile frameworks and functional concepts for client implementation （including DevOps thoughts）.
2. Agile maturity assessments of enterprise clients.
3. Definition of change management strategies and implementation plans.
4. Temporarily taking on Feature Owner/Scrum Master roles in client teams or coaching client managers in these roles.
5. Restructuring of organizations and core processes to facilitate Agile work principles.
6. Directly supporting Agile client teams delivery against key sprint or quality goals.
Details of working hours and wages, whether there is a trial period, enrollment insurance, etc. will be disclosed at the time of the interview with the job seeker
【必須（MUST）】1. A university degree with above－average academic performance in information technology, business administration, or a related field.
2. Professional experience in the execution and management of （sub）projects.
3. Experience as a project－ or team－lead, managing small to mid－size teams （>3 people）.
4. Proven ability to navigate technology environment and deliver IT solutions.
5. Track record of delivering results as part of or leading an Agile team.
6. Proven change management and transformation experience.
7. Ideally, experience in DevOps.
8. Certified in Scrum Alliance （CSM/CSPO/CSD/CSP）, Scrum.org （PSM/PSPO/PSD）, SAFe Scaled Agilest, PMI－ACP desired but not required.