|部署・役職名||AWS Solution Architect|
AWS Solution Architect
Do you know how to deliver scalable and reliable systems? Can you ensure performance, quality and security while delivering a product that delivers a seamless user experience? Do you enjoy discussing innovative ideas with your peers, coming up with great solutions and passing on your knowledge to others frequently? We're looking for cloud architect who is passionate about delivering reliable, predictable software, have a love for solving hard problems, and enjoy learning about new technology.
Who’s A Great Match For Us?
• Highly－motivated, solution architect with a passion for solution design and expertise in CI/CD based cloud－based deployments
• Deep technical skill in infrastructure, software architecture and cloud computing
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about solutions to business, product, and technical challenges.
• Awareness of technology trends and how they impact the way businesses consume IT
• Expertise with object－oriented and functional paradigm and cloud－based serverless services in AWS
• Expert AWS knowledge across core concepts such as VPC, Landing Zone, Networking and security primitives （e.g. Network ACLs, Security Groups ＆ firewalls, Internet and NAT Gateways）
• Strong AWS knowledge across components such as ECS, RDS, CloudTrails, CloudWatch, Cognito, IAM, KMS, Lambda, Code Pipeline, CloudFormation, GuardDuty, SecurityHub, Inspector,
• Familiarity with ETL, data migration and integrating third party systems
• Ability to mix deep technical expertise with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable, educational and useful
What You’ll Do
• Take on an opportunity that offers variety, innovation, and unique challenges, where you can learn something new every day. Think through open ended problems, and continuously improve and deliver results
• Guide teams to ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services following the principles of the AWS Well－Architected Framework.
• Drive architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
• Establish and ensure new best practices are implemented effectively.
• Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals in global teams·
• Act as a technical liaison between business, service engineering teams and support.
• Demonstrate expertise in presenting complex information to senior audiences; effectively facilitate conversations leading to solutions.
• Utilize Cloud Architecture （AWS） with Serverless and high availability best practices
• Work in Agile Scrum and Kanban methodologies, using CI, CD best practices with knowledge of DevOps and cloud infrastructure scripts （CloudFormation, Ansible, Jenkins）
• Drive automate deployment efforts and delivery of code using cloud technologies
• Maintain working knowledge of companies applications and system integration
• Ensure code complies with security policies and guidelines
• 10 years of experience in the design and implementation of complex IT solutions
• Experience in scalable cloud－based solutions and microservices architectures
• Experience in infrastructure, database and networking architecture for highly available applications
• Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
• Communication skills including experience presenting to all levels of stakeholders
• Bachelor degree in technical field （Computer Science or Engineering） or equivalent experience
• Professional experience architecting large scale solutions on AWS
• A Masters Degree in computer science, MIS, engineering or equivalent technical degree
• AWS Solution Architect Certificates; Associates, Developer, Professional
• Motivated self－starter who loves to solve challenging problems and feels comfortable working in team