|部署・役職名||Systems Engineer （Public） － Tokyo|
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to work closely with a Major Account Manager in a defined set of accounts in Public sector including Central Government, Local government, Education, hospitals and strategic partners.
The Systems Engineer's main mission will be to support the sales organization in all technical matters regarding pre－sales, sales calls, and post－sales.
• Work directly with existing customers and prospects, Skillfully present the technical merits of our security offerings, deliver compelling product demos, and expertly handle technical objections
• Provide reporting and feedback on customer accounts and field activities to Sales, Product Management and Engineering
• Provide design consultation and best practice guidance for design, implementation, and conversion for major accounts
• Lead advanced 'proof of concept' testing for our customers
• Act as an interface between the Sales team and technical support to resolve customer’s technical issues
• Perform product demonstrations and presentations at customer and partner sites, company road show’s and events
【必須（MUST）】• 7＋ years of experience working with customers directly as an SE or systems integrator
• Experience understanding L2－L4 Networking, Network Security, Server and Network Virtualization and Cloud Computing
• Experience understanding malware/exploits/intrusion detection structure and behavior
• Experience installing, configuring and integrating a complex Network and Security environment
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Excellent negotiation and problem solving skills
• Strong English skills both written and verbal.
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience. Graduate Degree favorable