1. Responsible for supporting and enhancing the performance of the site with respect to optimal staffing of Customer Advocate
2. Responsible for creating and maintaining schedules for Customer Service Associates （CSA） to enable the achievement of service level and productivity goals for the site.
3. React to changes in daily/weekly/Monthly call volumes and handling times by determining the required staffing level changes to ensure delivery of service levels.
4. Work closely with data to proactively identify issues and take appropriate actions to minimize impact.
5. Coordinate with WWCP team to accurately represent site capacity and future strategy
6. Work as JP POC to support Global WF standardization project launch locally to improve efficiency.
7. Contribute to World－wide workflow projects, like standardization work stream（Tools /report/process and etc）.
8. Coordinate with ops at network level with resolve the constrain and proactively engage resources by cooperating with CPA, HCP and etc for process improvement for long term.
9. Work with different business stakeholder（ Consumer/SDS/D2） ＆ different region on details to balance resource（shift/cross－support mode） at network level.
10. Owner/co－owner for flexibility and efficiency related initiatives/goals at the site and responsible for initiating best practice sharing at a global level
【歓迎（WANT）】1. Business Level English （speaking, writing, listening and reading）
3. Strong stakeholder management skills, including communication and interpersonal skills.
4. High attention to detail with the capability to lead multiple, challenging priorities simultaneously while in a high－pressure, high－risk environment
5. People management experience
1. Masters in operations or project management certification
2. Knowledge of LEAN and six sigma methodology.