|部署・役職名||CyberSecurity Expert Support Engineer|
Cyber Security Expert Support Engineer main objectives are to provide T2 technical support on Cyber Security solutions and serve as a technical liaison between Technical Support and Cyber Security Engineering departments. This role puts a person in a position to serve as the main Support point of contact and advisor for any IT security related incidents reported by the Company’s customers and partners. The person in this role must demonstrate a deep technical and business understanding of the various security threats, threat analysis and mitigation methods. The role’s regular duties also include providing post－mortem and Root Cause Analysis to concluded incidents, including managing in person respective partner and customer escalations, and mentoring Support personnel on IT Security best practices and technologies
• Provide technical for corporate users and service providers, find and explain detailed technical aspects/solutions / workarounds to Customers and partners （resellers） via email, phone, remote tools.
• Troubleshooting and finding efficient solutions for extraordinary issues
• Be the person responsible for resolving Customers’ technical incidents using your own experience and extensive cooperation with Engineering department.
• Submit bug reports, coordinate complex tasks with other teams （Engineering, QA, DCO, Product Management）.
• Handle escalations from T1 support, mentor Support personnel on Cyber Security technologies
• Achieve high level of the main KPI （key performance indicators） metrics as determined by the manager to ensure the highest efficiency
【歓迎（WANT）】• At least 3 years of past experience in IT Security area （security audits or forensics experience is a plus）
• Experience in working in Technical support or other Customer focused businesses, preferable in Expert Support Engineer position
• Advanced Japanese （oral and written skills close to that of native speaker）
• Good spoken and written English
• Administrator－level technical expertise in Windows and Linux, Network technologies, Virtualization （know how to gather and analyze various Windows logs and dumps, application and configuration management in Linux, CLI power user, know how to use Wireshark, tcpdump, iperf, experience with deploying and configuring services like DHCP, DNS, L2TP/IPSEC/Open VPN, HTTP servers, know how to deploy and manage Virtual machines on VMWare ESXi, Microsoft Hyper V clusters）
• Solid mentoring skills, willingness to explain incident details in depth to colleagues or customers
• Being up－to－date with the latest IT security technologies and developments