|部署・役職名||【Data Analyst |Manager】Technology－enabled global business services company※With a presence in 40countries and a staff of more than 230,000 globally who speak 70＋ languages|
We are global business services firm that transforms the customer experience, and streamlines front and back office and industry－specific processes to provide the highest value from every customer interaction. A Top 10 Services Provider, it partners with its clients to deliver end－to－end customer engagement services, technology innovations, analytics, process optimization, and business improvements.
With a presence in 40countries and a staff of more than 230,000 globally who speak 70＋ languages, we provide highly valued services to 650＋ clients in 10 primary industries, leveraging outstanding process capabilities, sophisticated operational excellence with global scale, deep analytical capabilities, relevant and innovative technologies, and the best staff in the market.
The Managing Data Analyst will deliver analysis of CX, customer satisfaction, digital experience, voice & text, operational performance and other data streams to identify, recommend and support business enhancement strategies to improve the overall performance of each client with analytics team members. This position works on an analyst manager to assess key customer, internal and other processes that have an impact on the customer journey. The Managing Analyst also designs and implements initiatives to improve the customer journey and/or client internal processes. The Managing Analyst will manage team objectibe and team members also build client relationships and contribute to the growth of us.
■PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
▪ Demonstrate experience in applying contemporary improvement techniques and producing results for a function and/or business unit.
▪ Assesses current business performance against the business strategy for a specific site and/or function.
▪ Analyzes qualitative and quantitative data and identifies opportunities. Proactively determines areas for drill-down focus and conducts analyses to understand the drivers of performance gaps.
▪ Documents current processes as part of gap or root cause analysis and input to improvement initiatives; identifies gaps that may be contributing to overall business and CX results.
▪ Employs tools such as BI, text analysis or other advanced analysis tools such as Web analytics, Speech analysis and Machine learning to develop insight.
▪ Facilitates and conducts root cause analysis to determine the underlying drivers behind gaps. Root cause may include on site observation, interviews, and process documentation.
▪ Develop analytic/engagement plan based on analytic findings, metric performance, and client business needs.
▪ Works with multiple Concentrix global teams of business practitioners to synthesize findings, develop improvement recommendations and lead execution of initiatives.
▪ Collaborates with customers and other stakeholders on improvement projects.
▪ Envisions use of and coordinates with global data science professional for development of statistical business.
▪ Develop updates to reflect current status of activities; monitors progress against action plans; isolates initiative effectiveness key business outcomes.
▪ Manage team objectives and outcomes.
▪ Train and manage analytics team member as a manager
【必須（MUST）】▪ Bachelor’s degree in related field or university with three to five years related experience
▪ Experience with Analytic tools: SPSS, SAS and/or Web analytics: Google Analytics and Machine learning tools: Python a plus
▪ Business English proficiency + TOEIC +750 level
▪ Strong analytical thinking as well as problem solving skills; proven ability to apply quantitative data analysis techniques to improve work processes.
▪ Strong organizational and project management skills.
▪ Able to establish a course of action for self to accomplish a series of specific goals while using appropriate resources.
▪ Good written and oral communication skills; strong interpersonal communication and ability to work well in teams.
▪ Strong client service orientation
▪ Experience with contact centers, customer satisfaction or CX data analysis is preferred
▪ Experience with statistical concepts and applications
▪ Experience working in an environment where work activities and deliverables are dependent on a diverse group of technical and business functional experts.
▪ Experience working with overseas team.
▪ Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, even in a demanding and changing environment
▪ Must have proficiency with contemporary analytic technologies.
|アピールポイント||外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 従業員数1000人以上 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 創立30年以上 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 資格支援制度充実 上場企業 管理職・マネージャー 完全土日休み|