|部署・役職名||Application Security / Devops Technical Advisor （presales）|
The individual will perform technical pre－sales role for Application Security with Clients. They will be expected to attend meetings with potential Clients to determine the technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution. They will be the accountable for providing the technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes.
Technical Sales should have 6＋ years－experience with Application Security solutions and a demonstrated track record in software and services sales.
Native level in Japanese, business level in English （read, write and speak）.
Responsibilities ＆ Core KPPs:
· To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
· Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
· Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
· Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders
· Create internal design configuration documentation including network diagrams with technical explanations
· Work with Product Management and Engineering to provide feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products
· Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
· Perform technical development for solutions as part of a design and development frame work
· Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer
· Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm
· Provide accurate and timely management information, to include － activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s
· Create technical demos, and enable product sellers