|部署・役職名||DevOps Sales － Enterprise Software Sales|
The Enterprise Software Sales Lead is responsible for growing new license, subscription ＆ support and services revenue for the software portfolio. This is a customer－facing role that takes a solution and consultative approach to identifying, progressing and closing opportunities. The key focus will be on new license revenue opportunities. As an integral member of the Go－to Market team, this Sales position develops a pipeline of prospects through calls and follow－ups on qualified leads, nurturing relationships and closes deals to meet targeted quotas. The Sales Lead will also work closely across Products services, product management, development, support and customer advocacy teams Will identify, establish and manage accounts covering Japan.
· 12＋ years’ experience and a demonstrated track record in enterprise software and services sales, preferably Development Tools.
· The role requires a 4－year university degree （or equivalent in experience）.
· Must have a strong proficiency of DevOps concepts and software sales.
· Identify, validate, justify, propose, and close sales opportunities
· Ability to reach sales targets
· Understand with high proficiency licensing, entitlements, and pricing models
· Proper CRM Management
· Understand with high proficiency the market and the competition
· Collaborate with the regional client directors to define sales strategy, and tactical steps for the different sales cycles
· Demonstration of eagerness to contribute by showing initiative, leadership, positive attitude, and excellent communication and presentation skills
· Prior experience with a corporate CRM is a plus.
· Excellent analysis and problem－solving skills
· Ability to learn quickly in different areas of the business
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; adept at presentation to customers and senior management
· Detailed, organized and results－oriented, with ability to effectively prioritize
· Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a fast－paced, dynamic, team－oriented environment
· Strong logical, analytical, and technical skills required
· Entrepreneurial mindset
· Collaborate with the Customer Success Management team to: ensure a specific retention level of current customers, will partner with Marketing and Legal to manage new and existing leads, to properly onboard new customers, and properly organize marketing events in the region to properly onboard new customers
Language: Must be proficient in local language and English.
Travel: Remote Office and 50％＋ travel required, once travel restrictions are lifted