|部署・役職名||Practice Manager Industrial and Engineering Services|
As a world leader in product engineering and engineering R＆D, enables you to create a new wave of experience through connected products, connected infrastructure and engineering ＆ manufacturing process solutions. Our solutions help to manufacture products quickly with technology expertise in software, electronics and mechanical engineering, industry specific knowledge, partnerships and efficient processes.
This role will develop ＆ grow the engineering business in Japan. The role entails thought leadership, go－to－market strategies; support Industry sales resources as a subject matter expert（SME）, maintaining key account relationships, and working with Solution ＆ Delivery teams in key growth strategies. The person will have the following key responsibilities:
• Will be responsible to lead a portion of sales for Product Engineering services in Japan Will be responsible for revenue and order booking goals.
• Develop and execute demand generation plan for the segment across both New Logos and existing accounts.
• Develop and present proposals and quotations to support sales goals and objectives.
• Manage existing strategic customer engagements to ensure customer satisfaction and sales growth.
• In conjunction with the Industry sales team, identify and engage with new/existing potential clients to support the practice/geo strategy.
• Build thought leadership and brand awareness for Product Engineering Solutions through development of whitepapers, workshops, support for collateral development, and presentations in customer/industry forums.
• Develop and support focused sales campaigns for strategic initiatives including a variety of outbound marketing techniques.
【歓迎（WANT）】Technology offering will be primarily in Embedded technologies, and will focus on selling across industries like Office automation, Mechanical, Semiconductor and Consumer electronics
c. Salary budget can be between 16－20M OTE （70:30）, depending on the experience
• Ideally has 10－15＋ yrs of experience in the Engineering Services Space
• Very good personal credibility and industry relationships in Japan
• The person will need to be a thought leader with flair for consultative selling. Ability to understand and conceptualize customer requirements and lead structuring of deals.
• He/She should be able to create/refine value proposition and drive demand generation.
• Ability to work and meet objectives with minimal direction and oversight.
• Must have a working knowledge of off / on / near shore model
• Outstanding communication skills