|部署・役職名||Director, Technology Consultancy|
• Responsible for designing statement of work （SOW） and deliverables for customer engagements. Responsible for defining the cost targets for the project.
• Responsible for execution of the deliverables in the SOW
• Responsible for meeting the cost targets for the project
• Accountable for managing the customer and customer satisfaction during project
• Manages SMEs, FSO, PSEs to meet the project deliverables and cost. Defines the resources required to meet project deliverables
• Manages multiple projects
• Provide feedback on offering and capabilities required to improve execution and differentiation. May be required to develop new offerings and/or capabilities.
• Demonstrates broad and comprehensive understanding of different systems, theories and practices
• Applies broad industry and commercial awareness to drive financial and operational performance across business unit,
department or sub－functions
• Leads through subordinate managers of managers; executes segment/functional business plans and contributes to
the development of segment/functional strategy
• Directs the resolution of highly complex or unusual business problems applying advanced analytical thought and judgment
• Guided by segment/functional strategy, impacts results of a department, business unit or sub－function or facilitates the work done by other segments/functions by providing support to impact the business
• Negotiates and influences the opinions of others at the senior executive level and in external organizations; exercises sensitivity to the audience
Position requires understanding of its global Standards of Business Conduct and compliance with these standards at all times. This includes demonstrating the highest level of ethical conduct reflecting its core values.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 10 － 15 Years of Experience