· Performing lithium－ion battery fabrication according to a strict standard of procedures in order to produce batteries of consistent excellent quality.
· Operating mass balances, slurry mixers, blade coaters, micrometers, die punches, gloveboxes, and vacuum sealers to produce lithium－ion battery pouch cells.
· Recording all activities in a technical record book and working with researchers to further develop consistent procedures.
· Interfacing with computer systems to enter and retrieve data and analyze basic operational information.
· Work safely and in compliance with all regulations and quality systems.
· Coordinating and executing equipment maintenance per manufacturer’s guidelines
|労働条件||health insurance, 401K, paid holiday, relocation fee sponsored by the company.|
【必須（MUST）】· Good dexterity; sufficient to work with small components, and ability to work within a glove box.
· Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry required, new graduate is fine
· Experience working in a chemical laboratory setting, and or quality control environment is preferred.
· General knowledge of equipment calibration and procedures regarding chemical safety. Must be comfortable with operating benchtop machinery and performing repetitive tasks.
· Basic understanding or interest in lab analytical equipment and test methods.
· Excellent people skills and demonstrated ability to work on teams.
· The role will entail work within Lionano SE’s dry room facility. Technicians must be capable of working in low moisture conditions （<.5％ Relative Humidity/－50°C dew point）.
· Capable of meeting OSHA standards for manual lifting guidelines: < 50lbs