|部署・役職名||Senior Manager, Technical Sales【Enterprise】|
The Senior Manager, Technical Sales is a new position and will have a pre－sales focus and will work with Telecommunication carrier, System integrator and OEM to drive WoS adoption for solutions, and its tools and process. He/She will also partner with OEM and Channel sales team on strategic business engagements as well as partner with Microsoft Account TAM to drive modern device management practices. In addition, he/she will be the voice of the customer back to product marketing on feature enhancements.
In this position you will also be responsible for:
• Execution of Worldwide GTM strategy
• Supporting the Director of Sales through deep technical engagement with IT implementers
• Developing solutions for Large Enterprise customers that combine company’s technologies inclusive of WoS, Industrial IOT, Small Cell Technology, and Extended Reality
• Hosting events for IT executives
The Senior Manager, Technical Sales will have had extensive experience in supporting the sales and implementation of technology solutions into large enterprise customer accounts. She or he will have managed to sales targets and goals. The understanding of technically complex products and experience on how to position these to a broad audience are critical.
This position is expected to have 50 to 70％ of travel mostly within Japan and some oversea.
【必須（MUST）】• Bachelor’s degree in technology or business
• 7＋ years in technical product marketing, technical sales or product management on Windows and Enterprise solution.
• Technical sales management expertise, the ability to manage change and the desire to operate effectively across organizations and customers
• Experience building complex solutions and driving new device adoption in large Enterprise accounts.
• Experience in support of launching new technologies/products is strongly preferred
• Ability to communicate, educate and evangelize both internally ＆ externally
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Creative problem solving with strong analytical skills
【歓迎（WANT）】• Master’s degree in business or technology preferred