|部署・役職名||Senior Business Analyst|
Job responsibilities include the followings:
Defining problem ＆ solution framework: define analytical approach and design for automation and scalability, and provide context/ domain/ process for solution framework. Proactively identify problems with significant business impact and independently defining analytical approach ＆ metrics strategy to facilitate an analysis.
Data acquisition: Identify ＆ build data sources, extract data, and assess data quality with Business Intelligence Engineer. Act as a company－wide asset for expertise on accessing data across a wide variety of subject areas. Have a broad understanding of the data available in both traditional and non－traditional sources allowing access to new levels of analysis. Act as a company－wide resource on how to access or retrieve some of the most complex data through efficient query design.
Derivation of analysis ＆ insight: Facilitate and conduct complex and ambiguous analysis to extract insights and formulate recommendations that have impact on multiple teams and provide significant business value. Partner with data engineering teams to influence the direction of data visualization platforms and bridge ＆ collaborate with research teams to confirm the hypothesis examined by data analysis. Consistently own and deliver deep dives in the form of narratives that influence business direction.
Communication, influence, Project management: Create effective communications proactively tailored to audience and influence stakeholders and earn trust partnership. Manage expectations ＆ prioritization by a company－wide business impact and identify resource ＆ task. Work with agility and set long term goal at the same time. Interact with other teams to ensure coordination of efforts throughout the project and obtain buy－in as needed.
Help meet or exceed goals in sales, profitability, new customers, and sign up volume for various customer benefit programs.
Work with Consumer Marketing finance team to pursue further upside opportunities.
Work closely with technology teams worldwide, in areas of Consumer Marketing Analytics, Mobile engagement, and various Marketing Platforms. Make sure the company’s infrastructure, architecture, and site features support and enhance the effectiveness of Consumer Marketing team’s programs.
Work closely with Business Intelligence Engineer/Data Scientist worldwide in order to seek a better customer segment, attributes and behavioral characteristics for our business growth
Proactively learn and share best practices, both within Japan and worldwide. Be in touch with research being conducted around the world and contribute Japan best practices.
【歓迎（WANT）】· Deep knowledge of the Internet industry – preferably in e－Commerce shopping behaviors.
· 5＋ years of relevant work experience in a business analytics role
· Advanced SQL skills, advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and analytical platforms
· Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and be able to present findings in a clear and concise manner
· Ability to think big, and innovate current and future marketing programs.
· Demonstrated skills in managing complex processes with multiple business owners, making trade－offs against business priorities.
· Keen ability to turn insights and analysis into impactful and actionable insights.
· Strong proactive problem solver who can connect the dots and define the holistic strategy.
· Strong drive for execution and delivering results.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Demonstrated ability to work with global technology and business teams.
· English language skills required （Japanese skills preferred but not mandatory）.
Professional Experience in R and/or Python （preferred but not mandatory）
An MBA or equivalent master degree is a plus.