|部署・役職名||【Associate Director－Training and Transactional Quality】Technology－enabled global business services company※With a presence in 40countries and a staff of more than 230,000 globally who speak 70＋ languages|
We are global business services firm that transforms the customer experience, and streamlines front and back office and industry－specific processes to provide the highest value from every customer interaction. A Top 10 Services Provider, it partners with its clients to deliver end－to－end customer engagement services, technology innovations, analytics, process optimization, and business improvements.
With a presence in 40countries and a staff of more than 230,000 globally who speak 70＋ languages, we provide highly valued services to 650＋ clients in 10 primary industries, leveraging outstanding process capabilities, sophisticated operational excellence with global scale, deep analytical capabilities, relevant and innovative technologies, and the best staff in the market.
We are looking for a highly qualified ‘Training and Quality Leader’ for our India business. The incumbent will lead India Quality and Training teams to support all service delivery accounts.
Driving the Quality culture and improvements across verticals. Deploying Six Sigma and Lean techniques for process optimization and increased value for shareholders. Deploying COPC practices across various client engagements to ensure standardization.
• Drive continuous improvement program across processes
• Undertake detailed process improvement studies and up skills the team members
• Mentor Green Belt/Yellow Belt projects
• Provide Training and quality support, development of metrics and dashboards in line
with customer requirements
• Strengthen quality management processes/framework to improve quality delivery
• Accurately capture SLA/SLO Metrics, the reporting needs of each of the client and
set up/customize processes to seamlessly meet client's expectation
• Strong interpersonal skills to manage client expectations/engagements effectively
• Excellent Transactional Quality Domain Knowledge
• Translate business drivers to performance requirements and accordingly
identify/design learning interventions that provide greater flexibility of learning
• Define functional learning paths that are directly linked to organizational and
business goals by establishing and maintaining partnerships with key business
leaders, HR Generalists and the Performance Management team
• Ensure consistency in training content effectiveness by defining and operationalizing
a content evaluation framework for programs
Country Manager, Japan
【必須（MUST）】【STRATEGIC INPUTS / SKILLS REQUIRED】
・16＋ years of demonstrated success in Transactional Quality Strong communication ＆ facilitation skills
・Strong analytical skill
・Excellent knowledge of Six sigma and lean methodology
・Demonstrated ISO/COPC certification and experience
・Mast. Black Belt certification Flexible approach to tackling projects
・Call center experience
|アピールポイント||外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 従業員数1000人以上 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 創立30年以上 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 資格支援制度充実 上場企業 マネジメント業務なし|