|部署・役職名||Engineering Director － Compounding － Liquid Processing|
• Ensure that the Compounding Workstream engineering technical solution is being planned and executed, delivers the aligned to operating strategy and success criteria.
• Ensure the technical correctness of the scope in their area of responsibility, and integration with the remaining workstreams.
• Ensure that the Best Value technical solution is being planned and executed.
• Own Technical Success for the technical execution of the project with the Project Manager owning success for Schedule, cost and cash.
• Deliver the technical scope within Cost, Schedule, Environmental, Safety and Quality as defined in the Project Charter.
• Ensure Compounding technical readiness to deliver desired project success criteria.
• Develop and track the technical learning plan with culture of smart risk taking.
• Enable sub team leaders to deliver the desired result by providing the necessary coaching and eliminate the barriers.
• Manage the scope of technical work with the Engineering firms/Engineering Excellence.
• Integrate Compounding Workstream scope with other work streams.
• Manage scope and deliver intent as defined in the Project Charter for their area of responsibility.
• Create the scope summary document in definition and keep it updated throughout execution
• Lead follow－ups and drive decisions in their area of responsibility
• Lead technical reviews, to ensure technical correctness, alignment with operating strategy, etc.
• Manages the project budget and capital cost within their compounding engineering area of responsibility.
• Work with cost engineering to implement a cost break down structure to track cost
• Play an active role and ensure accuracy in monthly cost trending and cost predictions by supplying data in a timely manner to the cost engineer
• Participate in weekly multi－function team meeting, and monthly reviews of the cost trending and predictions.
• Continuously seek for better ways to lower cost and reduce schedule on the project
• Analyze and challenge cost proposals by contractors and vendors
• Champion the Change management systems to manage scope changes that impact cost and schedule.
• Responsible for working with the design engineering firms’ resources to develop and deliver the schedule activities.
• Take corrective actions to deliver schedule commitments
• Recruit the compounding and automation engineers, reporting into this role.
• Follow the established processes to ensure effective communications within the team, management and other customers of the project.
• Follow all established procedures and systems to manage Cost, Schedule, Scope, Safety and Quality.
• Lead reviews with operations and technical peers.
【必須（MUST）】• Experience in defining and delivering compounding engineering scope in a GMP setting for LIQUID product.
• Minimum of 15 years＋ technical Expertise in Compounding and Process Engineering. Experience includes design, construction and Startup of compounding operations.
• Led a team of engineers and engineering firms to design, build, and startup a Green Field or Brown Field site with large capital scope （more than ＄100 million dollars）.
• Expertise in factory of future requirements, both in defining and delivering those requirements.
• Experience in leading team in global roles in a matrix environment.
• Understands compounding operations and supply chain.
• Language skills: English and Japanese