|部署・役職名||Director of Operation, Manufacturing （HOT JOB＊＊）|
Position Summary ＆ Job Description
To manage all aspects of fill and assembly functions within manufacturing operations in alignment with the manufacturing strategy and annual operating plans to deliver best total quality, service, and cost while maintaining the highest safety and GMP requirements.
Directly responsible for leveraging the operations teams to drive transformation capabilities in driving consistent execution goals and objectives. Plays key strategic role in overall sites leadership team with the accountability to lead team members, colleagues, and strategic partners in implementing change to drive plant performance.
1. Operations Management
• Ensure operational standards for cost, quality, delivery, environmental, health and safety is met.
• Develop and Drive positive cultural change in manufacturing operations via clear operations performance improvement plans and leadership.
• Interface with Planning, QA, and other Manufacturing Supporting functions in ensuring customer expectations are managed.
• Leverage manufacturing capacity, capabilities and best practice.
• Direct implementation and execution of Continuous improvement process to achieve: ◦
• Partner with the Director of Lean ＆ CI to drive Lean and Continuous Improvement processes and ensure all timeline are achieved.
• Direct and manage all operation functions under their responsibility in accordance with established corporate ＆ local management policies, procedures and objectives.
• Provide general and specific direction to direct reports in order to meet short and long term business goals.
• Build, develop and manage an operations team capable of executing operations strategies, tactics and annual plans.
• Develop and manage direct reports Performance Development Plans that are in support of the business strategy and the individual’s continued growth.
3.Health ＆ Safety
• Ensure complete compliance with all statutory and corporate policies
• Develop a ZERO loss Safety Culture through driving best in class safety initiatives.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or technical related field. Graduate degree is a plus.
• 8－ 10 years in a manufacturing environment with demonstrated progression through various levels of management and
• Min 8 years’ experience in an Operations environment, inclusive of 3 years Supervisory experience.
• Knowledge of regulatory and CGMP policies and procures.
• Proven leadership and group management skills.
• Knowledge and proficiency in computer applications, including Work, Excel, Access, SAP, etc; preferred
• Demonstrated problem solving ＆ project management skills with strong communication skills （oral ＆ written）
• Language ability: English and Japanese
• Experience in manufacturing background either in Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Food ＆ Beverage