|部署・役職名||Hardware Engineering Manager|
Provides oversight to the establishment and execution of hardware commitments and ensures that those commitments aremet.
• Ensures project teams adhere to defined processes, methods and tools across different Japanese OEMs.
• Ensures project resources （staffing ＆ tools） and budget are in place to meet the required deliverables and timing. Requiresworking closely with engineering team in India
• Drives continuous cross－functional skill upgrade among hardware engineers
• Drives continuous improvement that can be identified through project executions.
• Reviews programs’ timing, cost and quality attributes for necessary actions towards successful hardware delivery.
• Serves as the first line escalation path for hardware project risks / issues regarding programs’ timing, cost and quality.
• Manages escalated risks and issues which have an impact on hardware development project timing, cost and quality.
• Ensures necessary stakeholders’ involvement in successful delivery of hardware projects.
• Leads deployment of prevent recurrence actions concerning hardware quality across programs.
• Supports Hardware Architect in implementing hardware architecture roadmaps in products.
• Reviews hardware quote response to PD Quote Leader.
【必須（MUST）】•Business Levele for both of Japanese and English
• 10－15 years of experience in an automotive engineering or consumer electronics organization with experience acrossmultiple customers （Including more thatn 5 years global management experience）
• Deep knowledge of electronics architectures and systems
• Advanced Engineering
• Technology Development
• Change Management
• Strategic Planning and Management
• Business Acumen
• Decision Making, Influencing others, Good listening skills
• Cross cultural communications
【歓迎（WANT）】• Strong leadership skills: able to develop and execute a vision for a broad and deep organization, and able to driveoperational efficiencies with right set of metrics
• Ability to engage with employees, motivate them, and ensure they are connected to the business.
• Strong ability to manage complexity, to focus and define and implement necessary actions. Sense of urgency. Decisive.Action－oriented and high personal accountability: takes full responsibility for decisions ＆ results even when all elements arenot under individual direct control （matrix organizations）. Unquestioned integrity.