|部署・役職名||Regional HR Manager|
We're working to be the most customer－centric company on earth.
To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
If you'd like to help us build the biggest, best and most reliable place to buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic leader to join our Human Resources team as the Regional HR Manager working with us.
This role reports to the Sr Manager HR, and is the HR partner to the regional leaders.
The HRBPs in the Delivery stations will report to the Regional HR Manager. The location of the role is flexible.
The Regional HR Manager has three critical deliverables:
Ensure our customer－centric culture runs deep – it is at the heart of who we are, and every associate in the Customer Service network must feel the same sense of ownership, innovation, and hustle.
Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Build big leaders who care – about customers, about their people, about results.
Obsess on improving and simplifying things – processes, tools, communication, and measures – we iterate and improve constantly.
The Regional HR Manager is responsible for all areas of HR for this client group – including developing a strategic partnership with its business leaders, recruiting, associate engagement, leadership and talent development, performance management, organizational development, compensation and communications.
The Regional HR Manager will also be an active member of the HR network, driving and supporting global initiatives with team members in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
Finally, the person in this role will be responsible for ongoing HR improvements to ensure we provide the best associate experience, while providing critical leadership and coaching to business leaders.
|労働条件||Detailed condition of the salary will be notified individually prior to the 1st interview.|
【必須（MUST）】· Bachelor's degree
· 10 ＋ Years HR experience
· 4 ＋ years experience as HR leader managing 5－ 6 members HR team supporting business units/functions
· 2 ＋ years experience in supporting business unit/function
· Computer knowledge － Excel, Power point, Windows
· Native Japanese level （Reading ＆ writing）
· Business English Level （Reading ＆ writing）
· Travel － 7－8 days in a month within Japan
【歓迎（WANT）】· Effective consulting Skills to influence in all directions
· Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and willingness to be vocally self－critical
· Skill at developing and executing high volume staffing strategies for peak, seasonal needs
· Experience in fast paced operations environments such as service, manufacturing, retail or hospitality.
· HR Process improvement experience
· Experience in leading across multiple sites/buildings and geography.
· The ability to travel independently and communicate / work well cross－culturally. Experience of Works Councils/ Associate Representative · Forums / Unions will be required.
· Experience in assessing organizations and partnering with business leaders to build plans to address identified issues.
· Experience with assessing and developing HR talent in large teams （150 ＋ Managers and 1000＋ frontline staff）
· Demonstrated experience working as a strategic HR business leader, including partnering with leaders and engaging with the broader organization.
· Experience in Change Management
· Master's Degree in HR or MBA preferred
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 管理職・マネージャー 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|