|部署・役職名||Overseas Gaming Business Development Manager|
1. Responsible to find, connect and maintain relationships with companies in the gaming industry, including those in mobile, PC and console.
2. Responsible to scan the market for new IPs, game development projects and potential investment opportunities.
3. Negotiate deal terms, discuss, sign and process contracts. Manage confirmed projects at the business level.
4. Understand, explore and distill information from the global gaming industry for internal dissemination and use.
|労働条件||・No indoor smoking permitted except the smoking room, etc.|
【必須（MUST）】1. Must have excellent English skills, both oral and written. Ability to sustain an English casual or professional conversation with natural flair.
2. Candidates with Chinese language abilities will be strongly preferred
3. Candidates with existing contacts and industry network will be strongly preferred
4. Deep knowledge, passion and understanding of games is a strong plus.
5. Experience in negotiation and contracting is a plus.
6. Additional language skills are a plus.
7. Candidates with 3＋ years of experience in domestic gaming companies will be preferred.
8. Strong organizational and communication skills.
9. Ability to deliver key results without daily supervision
10. Bachelor Degree or above
11. Must accept frequent international travel
12. Must accept flexible work hours