|部署・役職名||DCS Problem/Incident Manager データセンター インシデントマネージャー|
n today’s world, great businesses must be secure, resilient, scalable and above all － connected.
Data Centre Services offers flexible and affordable colocation and IT infrastructure solutions. Our connectivity and colocation solutions allow our customers freedom to plan effectively for the growth of their business, knowing that their data centre strategy is future－proof. We operate 29 state－of－the－art data centres across Europe and Asia Pacific, offering 24/7 security and local language support. We are connected to a further 530＋ third party data centres across our network and are able to offer private links into the major public cloud providers.
As the only data centre provider in the world to secure the highest M＆O certification by the Uptime Institute, our operational standards are recognised as industry－leading. Data centre services is offering a carrier neutral data centre setting and new commercial and operational solutions for our customers.
Data Centre Services has over 20 years’ experience in designing, building and operating energy－efficient, reliable data centres － hosting significant financial, media, corporate and cloud wholesale providers across the world.
We are at a critical turning point as we become an independently focused business and at the same time, supported with the strong backing and investment of Fidelity. We expand our footprint in Asia and Europe which enables us to invest and leverage our real estate and infrastructure to expand our current sites and open up new ones.
You’ll be part of a dynamic, agile, forward thinking team of individuals that are looking significantly grow the business.
This is an exciting time and a new beginning for DCS.
The prurpose of DCS Problem/Incident Manager （PIM） role is to:
• Ensure the consistent lifecycle management of all DCS Asia Problems － to closure
• Ensure Problems managed are communicated ＆ eradicated across wider DCS estate
• Support DCS Incident Manager in the consistent lifecycle management of DCS Asia Major Incidents － to restore normal service as quickly as possible and minimise the impact to our business and customer services
• Ensure DCS meet Asia customer contractual requirements regarding Incident ＆ Problem Management
• Manage face－to－face customer engagement ＆ communications with regarding Asia Problems
The role will report locally to DCS Regional Operations Director and matrix report to DCS Senior Problem Manager.
• Manage, chair ＆ minute Problem meetings
• Monitor and track Problem records and tasks
• Liaise with Problem resolution groups to ensure swift resolution of Problems within SLA targets.
• Work closely with wider Problem team, attend meetings and review and escalate risks in a timely manner
• Report status/progress of priority Problems to Senior Problem Manager on a weekly basis
• Own and protect the Known Error Database （KEDB） for Asia
• Formal risk assessment and closure of all Asia Problem Records
• Liaise with suppliers, vendors, contractors, etc. to ensure 3rd parties fulfil Problem related obligations
• Liaise with DCS Change Management to ensure controlled implementation of Problem fixes
• Regularly review severity of Problems based on DCS resources, repeatability and risk/impact to customers or services
• Create － and proof read － detailed and high level, commercially sensitive, internal/external reports within OLA/SLA to a high standard
• Present Problems, updates, root causes and resolutions directly to major customers – face－to－face
• Manage customer communications － updates, root causes and resolutions with customers
• Support training ＆ embedding the DCS Incident/Problem Processes
• Liaise with DCS Incident Manager to ensure seamless handover of repeat or serious incidents with unknown root causes
• Provide a physical level of escalation for serious （P1） incidents providing critical leadership and decision making to ensure focus of resource, risk assessment and quick business ＆ （commercially sensitive） customer communications.
• Support with identifying ＆ correlating Incident/Problem related metrics
• Completing （Asia） on－site audits against DCS standard
• Relationship building internal ＆ external suppliers ＆ contractors
• Support future business by identifying ＆ implementing improved ways of working
■Relationships and key contacts
• DCS Senior Problem Manager – daily/weekly
• DCS Site Operations Teams Asia – daily
• DCS Regional Operations Director － weekly
• DCS Incident Management Team – ad hoc
• Core Incident Management Team － occasionally
• DCS High Profile customers － occasionally
【必須（MUST）】• Data Centre （critical） equipment knowledge – electrical/mechanical
• Problem resolution experience
• Exceptional verbal ＆ written communications skills
• Ability to situationally manage ＆ control multiple resources
• Experience in maintaining strict OLA/SLAs in a critical environment
• Ability to write long ＆ short technical and commercially sensitive reports for multiple levels of seniority and with information from multiple sources
• Managing major incidents with multiple stakeholders
• Working in pressure situations where timely decision making is critical
• Leadership/Management experience
• Experience of engaging with and presenting directly to customers
• Experience working in a multi－cultural environment
• High level of written ＆ spoken English and Japanese
• Electrical knowledge/understanding （HV, LV, STS, UPS, DC plant）
• Mechanical knowledge/understanding （Chillers, AHU, RCU）
• BMS ＆ EPMS ＆ Controls systems knowledge/understanding
• ITIL v3 certification
【歓迎（WANT）】• Data Centre Incident Management, Problem management or Operational experience
• Experience implementing Service Improvement Plans
• Experience working with or managing remote teams
• Be aware of information security, business continuity, quality and other ISO or equivalent policies/ industry standards and discharge duties against them as appropriate.
• Identify risks related to process and information security and treat/ mitigate the same as appropriate
• ITIL OSA Intermediate
• ISOH/Equipment safety Training
• Six－sigma qualification
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 従業員数1000人以上 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 海外事業 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|