|部署・役職名||Patient Schedule and Logistics, Manager|
This position will be responsible for leading the daily operation of Patient Scheduling and cell logistics operations in Japan, including but not limited to planning and organization of patient treatments between clinics, site and 3PL providers and so forth.
To set up call center and customer service division and supervise a team of associates for scheduling and monitoring patient treatment schedules for the manufacturing of the products.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
▪ Provide leadership and build an exceptional team to manage the patient scheduling system and process
▪ Support hiring, training, coaching, and on－boarding activities related to patient scheduling, cell logistics and case management
▪ Develop and enhance the patient scheduling system and process in support of CAR T clinical and commercial operations in Japan.
▪ Work in partnership with the Site Managers for treatment site on－boarding and maintenance programs.
▪ Collaborate with manufacturing, supply chain, quality, sales operations, clinical operations, third－party logistics partners and external manufacturers in the creation and/or improvement of the supporting business processes. This includes defining cross－functional work flow, communication, service level agreements, and objectives
▪ Participate in the development and implementation of patient scheduling infrastructure to support clinical and commercial patient scheduling. This includes standard operation procedures and work instructions as it relates to patient scheduling, cell therapy manufacturing, and cell logistics
▪ Collaborate with other leaders across the organization and assist in the continuous improvement of the patient scheduling system and process
▪ Manage activities and project milestones to implement changes and improvements
▪ Demonstrated ability to work cross－functionally and to develop and maintain strong business partner relationships
▪ Proven ability to carry out difficult decisions in a logical, rational manner, and demonstrated ability to work as a senior management team member and to engage and influence team members
Skill and Knowledge Requirements:
▪ Must be skilled in planning and organizing, conflict management, decision－making, building relationships, innovation management, and resource allocation
▪ Experience working in a regulated environment （cGMP/GCP/GCTP）
▪ Experience in scheduling and/or planning is preferred
▪ Excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills
▪ Ability to make decisions in a fast－paced, high－volume environment
▪ Highly self－motivated individual, with demonstrated ability to work independently
▪ Flexibility in responding to change or business needs
▪ Exceptional customer service orientation
▪ Ability to accommodate non－traditional work schedules ▪ Required written and verbal fluency in English ＆ Japanese language
▪ Bachelor’s degree with 5＋ years of scheduling or planning experience in a pharma/biotech or health services environment.
【必須（MUST）】－ CRC experience （manager or senior manager background）
－ people management
－ customer service and/or call center management background