|部署・役職名||Head of Finance － Digital Video Japan|
You can help change the future of Movies and TV in Japan. Offering thousands of Movies and TV shows to stream online, including originals, our team is changing the way people watch Movies and TV and we want you to be a part of it.
We seek an experienced Finance Leader to play a key role on the Digital Video. Over the past decade we have developed a number of market－leading, innovative, and fast－growing digital and mobile businesses. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most innovative businesses, directly supporting a rapidly expanding global product team. This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial minded candidate who wants to work in a start－up like environment and is passionate about digital media and new customer experiences.
As a Finance Leader in the Digital Video team, you will help define the business strategy for existing and future business. Job responsibilities will include working closely with business teams to create financial models and provide decision support. In addition to supporting international expansion, business development initiatives, measuring customer engagement, the role will also include forecasting and variance analysis, plus other basic finance functions. The successful candidate will have shown experience in past roles influencing business owners and supporting decision making in rapidly evolving environments.
This role requires a self－starter with strong business modeling skills, a keen attention to detail, ability to work in a fast－paced environment and good track record of influencing business partners. This role also has regular interaction with various business units and requires strong interpersonal and communication skills.
This role will be based in Tokyo Japan
· MBA preferred
· 7＋ years of relevant experience
· Advanced Excel ＆ business modeling skills required
· Prior experience in Media/Entertainment is a plus, but not a pre－requisite.
· Ability to work quickly and accurately in an ambiguous environment
· High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling and analysis, including great Excel skills.
· Very strong capabilities for writing, facilitating and presenting analyses.
· English and Japanese bilingual
＊ Prior experience in Media / Entertainment
· Familiarity with statistical concepts and analysis.
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実|