|部署・役職名||Analytics Advisor/SPOC for Autonomous Driving （AD）|
The race is on to build fully autonomous vehicles. The first automaker to achieve the highest level of autonomous driving （AD） by building the better driver will not only lead the market, but also define transportation of the future. To do this, AD research and development （R＆D） engineers and IT teams must collect and store a staggering amount of sensory data for analysis and interpretation to produce control systems that perceive information and accurately navigate the vehicle.
Our solution provides the platform, toolkit and expertise that AD R＆D and IT teams need to collect, manage and analyze massive amounts of sensor data from around the globe at significant speed to reduce time－ and cost－to market in the race to develop fully autonomous vehicles.
Analytics Advisor for Autonomous Driving （focus on Automotive Systems） – Master – Analytics （f/m）
Advisor/SPOC support Robotic Drive opportunities mainly for the following phases
• Act as SPOC for the regional accounts and sales organizations
• Derive regional requirements and address these to the Product Owner
• Qualifies opportunities together with Sales and RD Solution team
• Drives and participates on first customer meetings with focus on middle to upper management in the AD and IT space
• Plan regional setup and capacity with regional management and aligned with the RD Program
Role and Responsibilities
• Evaluate and Position Robotic Drive based solutions with focus on automotive domain standards, processes and procedures into the development and testing of autonomous driving platform and software implementations.
o Advise to our Robotic Drive Big Data and Compute Platforms, but more importantly Software Solutions that meet the requirements of the automotive OEMs in the area of autonomous driving, in particular thereby integrating traditional standards and best practices （V－model, Autosar, HIL/SIL processing） with new industry trends （CI/CD, machine learning, artificial intelligence
o Provide automotive domain expertise to project teams dealing with RD implementations
o Assessing customer requirements and enhancing standard architectures with automotive domain experience to sharpen the competitive edge
• Customer facing activities: participate in customer workshops and present our offerings and individually tailored solutions as part of （pre－）sales activities.
• Understanding competitor approaches and being able to differentiate and build out unique selling points in our proposals
• Map customer requirements and situation to shape a meaningful for demons, prototypes. proof－of－concept solutions in support of presales activities for clients as well as support the development of standardized analytic offerings across multiple industries
• Provide R＆D function business consulting to software engineering leads within the our Robotic Drive engineering team to RD features
• Liaise with product management to identify new market trends and include these in the further development of standard solutions
• Present on conferences and publish whitepapers and blogs to underpin our thought leadership in the autonomous driving domain
【歓迎（WANT）】• Bachelor or Master degree required in information technology or computer science with specialization in the automotive sector.
• 5＋ years of experience in OEM R＆D or R＆D IT teams thereby in the area of AD or ADAS development
• Experience with software development best practices, principles and software products
• Deep understanding of relevant methodologies （V－model）, standards （Aspice, ISO 26262） and
• Strong customer focus, assertiveness and precise method of operation
• Languages: English （fluent）
• Able to communicate and present internally and externally in a confident manner
• Highly motivated team player
• Preferred: At least conceptional, better hands on experience with data management of automotive formats （Rosbag, adtf, mdf4） and technical solutions of processing such formats.
• Preferred: Ideally having the focus of experience in the ‘back－end’ data processing chain, but familiarity with embedded systems is highly valuable
|アピールポイント||創立5年以内 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 上場企業 従業員数1000人以上 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 資格支援制度充実|