|部署・役職名||Senior Program Manager for Small and Medium Vendors|
The position is based in Japan offices in Tokyo
Looking for a big－thinking Program Leader to lead activities related to the Japan small and medium vendor （SMV） business. Working with the senior GM of SMV, you are both （a） the strategic growth lead responsible for analysing topline, profit, customer experience metrics, and devising strategies to help SMVs grow their business, and （b） the thought leader on what new tools and ways of working is needed to deliver this vision through 90％ technology and 10％ people.
As a Sr. Program Manager, you will use a combination of outstanding leadership, thought clarity, analytical skills, cross－functional partnership, business model analysis, and strategic thinking to innovate on behalf of our SMVs. You thrive on working with cutting－edge technology and have a strong understanding of physical retail and sales fundamentals. You also have a proven track record of owning and delivering world－class experiences to that raise－the－bar from an innovation, usability, and design perspective. Lastly, you deliver results in an ambiguous, fast－paced, dynamic business environment and are highly comfortable exercising fantastic judgment across a spectrum of highly diverse problems.
You will be in charge of: （1） strategic P＆L analysis and optimisation, （2） lead the development of the product vision, strategy and roadmap, （3） actively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals, and （4） able to earn trust and influence senior leadership teams in Japan and globally.
· Bachelor’s: Numerical degree （Maths, Economics, Engineering, Sciences）, Computer Science, Philosophy, Politics, Social Science
· Minimum 5 years of being a successful, resourceful and hands－on track P＆L owner in complex business.
· Native Level English speaker ＋ JLPT N1
· Deep analytical capabilities at both the operational level and strategic table
· Demonstrable ability to build lasting relationships and navigate complex cross－functional initiative
· Able to balance strategy with strong operational skills and able to understand, deconstruct, streamline and optimize complex, large－scale business processes
· Commercially astute, with strong focus and accountability
· Excellent business judgment, with a track record of generating ideas and solving problems independently
· Technology affinity and track record of employing systems to drive simplification and change.
· Bilingual （Native Level English speaker ＋ JLPT N1 or Native Level Japanese speaker ＋ C2/C1 English proficiency）