|部署・役職名||Front End Developer, Associate|
Job Description Job / Group Overview:
There is an opening in the Global Markets IT Equity Execution Services team with a focus on front－office trading systems development. The successful candidate will help support and develop the electronic trading platforms and work on improving those platforms with the local business in mind. Ideally, the candidate will be very familiar with front－end UI development and also have experience with back－end system development and design concepts. The candidate will have good communication skills and should be capable of working as part of a larger global team.
● Takes ownership of critical components of large ＆ complex real－time, front－office platforms for front－office electronic trading business.
● Have a good understanding of both high and low level design concepts with special focus on delivering robust and latency sensitive solutions.
● Participate in the full project life cycle including technical analysis, design, data analysis and mapping, development and testing.
● Take ownership of periodic maintenance releases and associated tasks. Provide Level 2 and 3 support for front－office applications.
● Ensure adherence to functional architecture strategy and compliance to company development standards.
● Liaise with the business and development teams with regards to priorities and progress of various tasks and projects.
● If necessary, help manage projects for the implementation of new systems or system upgrades within the region.
● Degree holder in Information Technology or equivalent; technical background is preferred.
● Minimum 3 years’ experience of working within software development or investment banking related environment e.g. buy－side or vendor.
● Good written and verbal communication skills （clear and concise）. Able to work with people across different departments, countries and regions.
● Ability to act quickly and precisely in a fast－moving and time sensitive trading environment. On the feet thinker who can quickly investigate and troubleshoot, if required, production related queries from various stakeholders.
● Ability to exhibit high level of professionalism in team oriented environment.
● Language proficiency: Fluency in English and some Japanese preferable.
● Experience in Equity space, covering Cash, Connectivity, Program, and Post－Trade.
● Basic understanding of Capital Markets
● Knowledge of Program/Basket Trading and Algorithmic Trading.
● Knowledge of Futures ＆ Options Business is a plus.
● Familiar/confident with trading environments/systems /situations.
● Public Github repo or similar.
● Exposure to DevOps ＆ modern deployment ＆ configuration tooling such as Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, etc.
● Strong knowledge in Core Java, Multithreading, Collections, Exception Handling
● Experienced in C＃, WPF languages and Windows application development
● Highly knowledgeable about application testing, profiling and debugging.
● Experience with Open－Source Technologies, a plus （e.g.: Hibernate, Jakarta Commons, Spring Framework）
● Good foundation in data structures and algorithms.
● Experienced in functional programming.
● Experienced in Linux and scripting.
● Good understanding of software design principles and patterns, including User interface design