|部署・役職名||Procurement Manager （Japan and Korea）|
Develop, lead, and manage the strategic sourcing process for all North Asia categories
• Create long term sourcing strategies, lead and execute major contracts and price
negotiations with regional and local suppliers.
Robust strategies are required for
both Direct and in－direct spend.
• Participate, provide input to and support the Global Category Leads.
Identify and execute the corporate cost savings and cash target year on year
• Drive breakthrough results and mind set change in order to achieve North Asia’s and
corporate financial objectives.
• Lead the annual budget process. Manage the pricing for all major commodities. Provide
input for reports highlighting Key Issues and Developments.
• Lead localization efforts and acquire in depth market knowledge in order to break single
• Develop market trend analyses, supply and demand analysis, pricing trends, and
consumption data for the major categories.
Build capability in the Procurement Team
• Train and coach the team in Strategy creation, Supplier Relationship Management, Industry
and market analysis and Negotiation.
Manage key supplier relationships
• Create transparency and strategic focus in relationships with key suppliers.
• Drive innovation through build up of cross functional innovation strategies together with
RD＆E and Marketing.
• Own the process of identifying Strategic and Transactional suppliers in North Asia and
support the process regionally.
• Improve supplier performance through leading of Supplier Relationship Management
program for North Asia.
Integrate with the business and Manage stakeholder alignment
• Manage internal customer relationships locally with Product Supply, General Managers,
RD＆E and Marketing.
• Create a cross functional team structure allowing Procurement Strategy execution.
Flex Time 10:00－15:00
【必須（MUST）】5 years procurement experience
Communication Skills in Japanese and English
In depth knowledge of the Japanese market
Experience in SAP