|部署・役職名||Head of Vendor Service for Hardlines|
Our teams strive to make the best place for Vendors and Brands to reach consumers, driven by the experience and support we provide them in growing their businesses locally and globally. We leverage technology including automation, self－service, associate tools, and machine learning to best support Vendor and Brand with quality and efficiency.
The candidate for this position will possess deep knowledge and expertise in certain business or technical fields, have strong experience designing and implementing effective mechanisms, and is expected to develop a broad understanding of business and operations across organization. The ideal candidate sees around corners, is biased for action in ensuring the team is set up for success in achieving our goals, and earns trust through broad stakeholder influence. This role will play a key role through the business planning and will get exposure to senior leadership.
You must not only be able to develop and drive high－level strategic initiatives, but also roll up your sleeves, dig in to understand many perspectives and experiences and get the job done. The leader will be passionate about customer experience, innovation, and cross－team partnerships to deliver business impact. You will prepare strategic recommendations, roadmaps and program updates to senior management.
In this role we are looking for a Senior Leader to lead key transformation programs and organizational change initiatives across the organization. You will be responsible for shaping the end－to－end experience for a large multi－function Operations business. The right candidate will possess a strong customer experience, analytical mastermind and strong commercial/financial backbone and have a track record for developing a vision, defining a strategy and building programs and change from the ground up. The candidate must be able to influence across multiple company organizations, be an exceptionally strong communicator and analytic thinker and have a history of delivering results.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to:
· Be the voice of your vendors and escalate unresolved pain points and opportunity gaps.
· Lead a large organization. Effectively shape and contribute to the mission, define the objective function and resource own team appropriately and optimize where work flows.
· Coach the team members.
· Drive innovation and automation to deliver more for the vendors.
· Lead independently complex, mission－critical projects across a broad range of cross－functional teams and tech teams. Identify and analyze data to isolate issues, develop solutions and prioritize opportunities for servicing our vendors
· Partner with category leader to define negotiation strategies that support long－term relationships.
· Demonstrate flexibility and deliver results in a fast－paced and highly ambiguous work environment.
【必須（MUST）】· Bachelor's degree （Engineering, Computer science, Math, Statistics, Economics or related field）.
· 8＋ years of consulting, strategic client management, program or commercial P＆L management role in technology, retail, telecom, fashion, electronics or media.
· Excellent customer/client intuition and demonstrated success in identifying and prioritizing business questions, and using data/frameworks to deliver solutions to address these questions
· Experience of leading a large （20＋） team.
· Full fluency in Japanese and full professional fluency in English.
【歓迎（WANT）】· Master’s degree
· 5＋ years of experience leading cross functional teams to deliver projects and services on tight deadlines.
· Successful track record of developing, establishing, and closing strategic partnerships.
· Strong data analysis, problem solving skills, strategic thinking, attention to detail and bias for delivering results.]
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実|