1. Lead and manage operational procurement for instruments, reagent and consumables to optimize the inventory level and supply chain cost by implementing shipping control, purchasing plan and inventory management
2. Continuously bring supply chain execution forward to fill the needs of the times by transforming the approaches, procedures and systems
3. Supervising management of inventories stored at contracted warehouse is properly done for the financial, quality assurance and operational stand point of view
4. Supervising import/export are executed in comply with several Japanese laws and regulations
5. To work cross－functionally with other related functions, sales/marketing and service to serve for the company growth
6. To manage team member most effectively in considering D＆I through situational leadership
Key areas of Responsibilities:
1. Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual team targets in line with annual business plan
2. Drive inventory reduction through controlling GIT, manage ＆ track Demo, plan Spare parts ＆ FG, namely, in full scope of gross inventory.
3. Responsible for sales forecast to PSI converting and own its accuracy. Tracking order and sales execution progress, ensure it runs on schedule and plan.
4. Delivery and forwarder management, including international and domestic with customs clearance procedure, as many international trading involved in regions.
5. Continuously optimize daily operation process and reporting mechanism, so to insure OP team running in highly efficient an effective way.
6. Build closer relationship with other functions, such as Sales, Marketing, Application, Service and RAQA through mutual communication in a timely manner.
7. Build diversity team, create inclusiveness culture to drive “best team win” value.
【必須（MUST）】1. Adequate knowledge and experience in supply chain management
2. Adequate knowledge and experience in logistics activities （import, export, domestic in/outbound transactions）
3. 3 years experiences in people management with at least 3 members
4. Inventory control skill
5. Cost reduction achievement skill
6. Coaching skill by situational leadership