1. Leads a team to make order processing sure from financial and operational stand point of view
2. Continuously bring inventory planning forward to fill the needs of the times by transforming the approaches, procedures and systems
3. Supervising management of inventories stored at contracted warehouse is properly done for the financial, quality assurance and operational stand point of view
4. To design and implement order taking systems to optimize EDI capability （JD－Net）
5. To work cross－functionally with other related functions, sales/marketing and service to serve for the company growth
6. To manage team member most effectively in considering D＆I through situational leadership
Key areas of Responsibilities:
1. Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual team targets in line with annual business plan
2. Drive customer satisfaction by continuously improve on－time－delivery. While, seeking opportunity to shorten lead－time of goods supply. We success through helping our external customers success.
3. Drive inventory reduction through planning SC and consumables order to BU, controlling GIT.
4. Monitor CPs’ inventory and report through month closure from CP and on－site check to insure the business running in a healthy trend.
5. Continuously optimize daily operation process and reporting mechanism, so to insure OP team running in highly efficient an effective way.
6. Build closer relationship with other functions, such as Sales, Marketing, Application, Service and RAQA through mutual communication in a timely manner.
7. Build diversity team, create inclusiveness culture to drive “best team win” value.
【必須（MUST）】1. Adequate knowledge and experience in supply chain management
2. Adequate knowledge and experience to design and implement of SCM system
3. 3 years experiences in people management with at least 3 members
4. Inventory control skill
5. Cost reduction achievement skill
6. Coaching skill by situational leadership