|部署・役職名||U/S Order Management Specialist－ Japan|
Japan US/Ultrasound Order Management specialist drives order execution and drives Equipment delivery and sales transfers with Japan Zone/Product team, as well as driving fulfillment communication with GSC to achieve the target. Also driving simplification including project drive to ease and speed of working environment.
• Drive overall modality performance by achieving optimal balance between Orders, Production, Sales and Inventory （PSI） and maximize customer satisfaction.
• Support Modality Forecast and PSI for the pole P＆I team
• Drives Distribution inventory to meet targets.
• Checking on hand inventory and allocate customer order
• Plan and pro－actively manage the entire process of fulfilling a customer contract from Order Entry to Collection to ensure that customer requirements are met, and achieve biz target
• Establish and maintain communication with the appropriate individuals throughout the process （OTR Regional Mgr, OTR Logistics, Inspection, Finance, 6 Sigma...）.
• Order Entry and backlog quality. Implement changes as required for each project followed. Optimize Sales transfers.
• Ensure orders validation, compliance and approvals before Order Entry.
【必須（MUST）】• Change agent to accelerate culture change of GOO/Japan Commercial
• 3 to 5 years experience in Logistics, Project management
• Forecasting and Logistics process knowledge
• Distribution, order management and forecast systems knowledge
• Controllership, compliance knowledge and mindset
• Personal computer and systems skills
• Ability to work in an international environment with Asia OTR/Global team
• Good team player with Influence skills in a multifunctional environment
• Ability to deal with high levels of ambiguity
• Proactive mind set, Flexibility and ability to initiate changes.
• Fluent Japanese
【歓迎（WANT）】• Ability to, establish priorities and deal with conflicts
• Ability to manage stress
• eOM, Oracle, MyOrder, JSST, SFDC
• Business level English
About Us :
We drive the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world－class engineering with software and analytics, we help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. We are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill our mission and deliver for our customers.
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 従業員数1000人以上 創立30年以上 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 社内公用語が英語|